What's new

cemu 1.7.0d released

LyonHrt

Dcemu.co.uk guy
The new version of cemu the wii u emulator has been released, and for version 1.7.0 comes a whole host of new features including graphic packs, which allow for even greater resolutions.

# Cemu detailed changelog for 1.7.0
# Patreon release date: 2017-01-09
# Public release date: 2017-01-16

# New in 1.7.0d (public release):

GX2: Fixed a bug that sometimes caused Cemu to crash while caching large shaders

# New in 1.7.0b/c:

GX2: Minor graphic pack related bug fixes
GX2: Fixed a rare bug which could cause textures to get corrupted

# New in 1.7.0:

GX2: Added support for customizable graphics via 'Graphic packs' (alias graphic modding support built into the emulator)
GX2: Overhauled shader cache. Shader cache files can now be transferred between different PCs and remain compatible across future Cemu versions.
GX2: Fixed a bug where alpha-test related registers where incorrectly handled for shaders read from the shader cach

Source: http://cemu.info/

OP
LyonHrt

LyonHrt

Dcemu.co.uk guy
Still wait for our new site to be up and running. That's why I don't post anything here anymore.

good to know, and its still good to post news, wish i had more time to, last thing you want is to lose people, due to nothing being on here

F

Fanatic 64

Wow, looks pretty advanced for a Wii U emulator, specifically considering it's a current-gen console.

(Meanwhile nobody can make an usable original Xbox emulator...)

OP
LyonHrt

LyonHrt

Dcemu.co.uk guy
Wow, looks pretty advanced for a Wii U emulator, specifically considering it's a current-gen console.

(Meanwhile nobody can make an usable original Xbox emulator...)

its what info is out there, when you think the wii, wii u, xbox 360, ps3 all use power pc cpu theres a higher chance of being able to emulate those systems as a lot of reverse engineering on that processor, where as xbox is x86, if i was going to create a xbox emu i guess i'd go for low level emulation and just work on single games (think ultra hle approach) but who knows cpus are better these days, its slow work but i think it will get there. (and xbox one and ps4 emulation in 20 years maybe :p)