What's new

next version of Demul

spotanjo3

It was released on August 18 2016. When is the next one ? No, nobody knows. However, They are still working on it. Please be aware that they have a life also.

Last edited:

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
They released one a few weeks ago. 18082016 I believe.

Last edited:
OP
J

jmodlin210

for the next version of demul is fix the naomi arcade version of the remaining bugs for marvel vs. capcom 2 for intro of guile's face and hair, slowdowns and everything for marvel vs. capcom 2, capcom vs. snk, capcom vs. snk 2 to be 100% complete.

jonny

spotanjo3

Really ? Where is the source in that ? A proof, please ? They didn't say anything about it in their forum.

OP
J

jmodlin210

i have some suggestions that there were bugs in the naomi version of capcom vs. snk and capcom vs. snk 2 that akuma's back shirt with ten symbol is messed up and guile's hair is messed up for the naomi version of marvel vs. capcom 2.

MetalliC

Demul developer
capcom vs. snk and capcom vs. snk 2 that akuma's back shirt with ten symbol is messed up
more details ?

explain that bug is and how to reproduce it. assuming person who will be reading this never played CvS and have no idea that or who is akuma.

Last edited:
OP
J

jmodlin210

Akuma is a character that made his first appearance in Super Street Fighter II Turbo and when I played the naomi arcade versions of Capcom vs. SNK and Capcom vs. SNK 2 and noticed that in Akuma's back shirt with ten mark symbol is messed up after fighting the opponents in Capcom vs. SNK and Capcom vs. SNK 2 in Demul for 8-18-2016.

MetalliC

Demul developer
how exactly its messed up ?
explain how exactly to reproduce this bug, i.e. how to see this Akuma and his shirt back

OP
J

jmodlin210

there is a square box on Akuma's back shirt with ten mark symbol and it is suppose to have no square box on Akuma's back shirt with ten mark symbol when I played Naomi arcade versions of Capcom vs. SNK and Capcom VS. SNK 2 after fighting opponents in Demul for 8-18-2016. how would we be able to fix the bug on Akuma's back shirt with ten mark symbol of the square box for Capcom VS. SNK and Capcom VS. SNK 2 naomi arcade versions in Demul.

MetalliC

Demul developer
cant reproduce,
got this in CvS 2000 Pro, symbol on his back seems OK
[MENTION=114858]jmodlin210[/MENTION] how about some proofs ?

Attachments

• cvspro.png
    cvspro.png
    489.7 KB · Views: 404
OP
J

jmodlin210

in demul 8-18-2016 i noticed that guile's hair and face is messed up during the intro in marvel vs. capcom 2 naomi arcade version.

- - - Updated - - -

When's the next version of Demul going to be released? how many years does Demul have left in the life?

MetalliC

Demul developer
yes, Guile's hair was messed.

why you so interested about release ? previous was just 3 or so weeks ago.
next may happen tomorrow, next year, or never :D

MetalliC

Demul developer
I see.
well, I'm interested here will be people who test all Dreamcast games and report emulation bugs to GitHub, but who cares ?