What's new

Huh... so what's goin on?

NES_player4LIFE

Texture Pack Invader
I know that I haven't been around as long as you guys but I figured this would set the Mood.

:D

Last edited:

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
Necromancy should be punished, but I'll let it slip for the sake of Japanese bikini chicks.

Jaz

Ex-Mod
[MENTION=150]Cyberman[/MENTION], apologies for the 11 month gap in replies! But yes, you're spot on - it would've been around 1999 when I first joined as it was around the time of the Dreamcast launch. At the time I was lobbying for a N64 emu port to that magical grey box.

Cyberman

@Cyberman, apologies for the 11 month gap in replies! But yes, you're spot on - it would've been around 1999 when I first joined as it was around the time of the Dreamcast launch. At the time I was lobbying for a N64 emu port to that magical grey box.
I was writting something like a PS1 GPU plugin that was pure software (and I might add it did work just not great LOL) then. Now I think a PS1 emulator would have been more appropos but hey that's just me I guess.

I won't whine about Sega's gaffs in console design (that could fill books on human sillyness).

Erstwhile my current crazyness is I found my old PCSX code! I'm playing. Muhahahah.

I'm also building tiny computers (think Beagle Board Black) for RF spectrum analyzer and digital storage scope fun. The cost of 7" LCD's are < $60 (that's $30 Eu right? LOL) so it's relatively cheap to build your own DSO for < $200 US (did I mention it was 200Mhz?)

Anyone ever play Robot Oddesy?

Cyb