What's new

Problem with trying to run texture on Project64 2.2.0.3

Beren-Kouhai

I've gotten frustrated to the point where I am ready to give up on the idea entirely. I downloaded Community Version 7 of the Zelda Textures with hopes of playing Master Quest (from the Zelda Games) in high resolution. I'll give snapshots of my current settings and stuff. By this point, I've been trying to get it work for a few weeks using other people's threads and stuff... I'm just brain fried...
I'm running the software on Windows 10, using Project64 v2.2.0.3 and I would really appreciate some help.

Attachments

• Screen Cap #1.PNG
    Screen Cap #1.PNG
    40.8 KB · Views: 182
  • Screen Cap #2.jpg
    Screen Cap #2.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 196
  • Screen Cap #3.jpg
    Screen Cap #3.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 169
  • Screen Cap #4.PNG
    Screen Cap #4.PNG
    44 KB · Views: 322
  • Screen Cap #5.PNG
    Screen Cap #5.PNG
    15.9 KB · Views: 149
OP
B

Beren-Kouhai

I turned on texture format to "rice format" and it still isn't loading.

(Sorry if it's irritating to have to deal with my inability to work this thing ;u;.)

Attachments

• Screen Cap #6.jpg
    Screen Cap #6.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 96
  • Screen Cap #7.PNG
    Screen Cap #7.PNG
    288.7 KB · Views: 99

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Is the texture pack in the correct folder? It should be under Project64/textures if I'm not mistaken.

NES_player4LIFE

Texture Pack Invader
I don't understand how we keep having this same issue over and over again. It seems that textures chose when they would like to load. [MENTION=63162]death--droid[/MENTION] chooses to use his revision of Rice Video for pack creation. If glide64 or GlideN64 fails, please use rice until we can solve this issue once and for all.