What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Zelda Ocarina of time Community Retexture Project V7

thewisenoob

Oh. Thanks. It did work with Firefox. I don't know why I didn't try that sooner, but my point still stands. Adf.ly is a terrible and incredibly shady site. Any site that regularly has ads that present themselves as what I'm trying to download is immoral trash.

Does anybody know where I can find replacements for the missing hi-res textures? Is that even possible? I have no idea if combining texture packs is a thing I can do. I haven't looked into how the texture replacement works and I'm not sure where to start.

Last edited:

NES_player4LIFE

Texture Pack Invader
Adblock+
I've never seen an ad just wait 5 sec and boom download :)

Deathdroid is still working on this pack and is not considered complete.

darksol666

ok so ive been trying to get this pack to work for the last few hours and i finally found out that on pj64 version 2.2 i cannot get them to load when using the Glide64 final video plugin. however when i use the Glide64 for pj64 that comes with it it works with no problems. am i losing out on anything if i play on the older version of glide? if so how can i get the other version of Glide to work.

Irastris

Can anyone come up with a reason for why PJ64 v2.2 only loads 3,258 textures when the pack has 4,319 textures? One place where this becomes an issue is that none of the Main Menu text is replaced, even though there are clearly textures for the Main Menu text in the pack.

It does this in both Rice Video and Glide64 with Alternative CRC Check turned both on or off.

I've patched the executable to be Large Address Aware, and my system has 8GB RAM and 2GB VRAM, so there shouldn't be an issue there, right? Also, my ROM is NTSC-U v1.0 if you need to know that as well.

Any help?

Irastris

I think the v1.3 ROM was used for pace creation.

Is that a typo for v1.2? I've never heard of a v1.3 for Ocarina of Time, and TCRF mentions nothing about a v1.3 in their OOT revisions section.

EDIT: Assuming that was a typo, I grabbed a v1.2 ROM and I still have the same issue after deleting the cache.

Last edited:

NES_player4LIFE

Texture Pack Invader
Maybe [MENTION=63162]death--droid[/MENTION] can shed some light on this issue. I just thought that I remember hearing something about this along time ago.

I'm sure that other users may guide you on your quest. I really don't have experience with this pack.

PKMNTrainer

Ash the Trainer
Hi, could you tell me what are the fonts used in the pack? I want to remake the images for the Portuguese, thanks.

OP
death--droid

death--droid

Wow ****, that was a pretty big mess up on my part. Link has been corrected. Id hate to know how long its been like that for :\
I think i better go back through all the links on the site now >.<
[MENTION=114915]cleon456[/MENTION] thanks for reporting that, I would probably never of realised otherwise.

Last edited:
OP
death--droid

death--droid

Done work on the Death Mountain Crater

GLide_N64_THE_LEGEND_OF_ZELDA_019.png

GLide_N64_THE_LEGEND_OF_ZELDA_020.png

GLide_N64_THE_LEGEND_OF_ZELDA_024.png

GLide_N64_THE_LEGEND_OF_ZELDA_025.png