What's new

Mudlord Rice Plugin

gpandaajf

I first tried to install the latest beta Rice Video Plugin today, and I followed the steps with the BMGLibPNG.dll problem. but when i try to run 1964 with rice video plugin, it says it cannot read the ini file from disk. i looked online and saw that this is fixed with mudlord's build of the plugin which can be downloaded at https://ricevideo.bountysource.com/, but this website gave my web browser an error. I tried it on various browsers, like opera and netscape, but it still didnt work. I also loaded it on a different computer to receive the same results. What can I d to fix this problem?

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
I first tried to install the latest beta Rice Video Plugin today, and I followed the steps with the BMGLibPNG.dll problem. but when i try to run 1964 with rice video plugin, it says it cannot read the ini file from disk. i looked online and saw that this is fixed with mudlord's build of the plugin which can be downloaded at https://ricevideo.bountysource.com/, but this website gave my web browser an error. I tried it on various browsers, like opera and netscape, but it still didnt work. I also loaded it on a different computer to receive the same results. What can I d to fix this problem?
Yeah, you're right, bountysource seems to be down... but I've attached the newest release of mudlords plugin for you.

OP
G

gpandaajf

I installed it, but i got this error. Plus, when I tried to play ZMM, the colors were dark and distorted, and the menu screen lagged.

Last edited:

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
I installed it, but i got this error. Plus, when I tried to play ZMM, the colors were dark and distorted, and the menu screen lagged.
You need to install the latest DirecXRedis... get it here.
But I can't help you with this specific problem... you have to change some settings yourself, sorry!

mudlord

Banned
Plus, when I tried to play ZMM, the colors were dark and distorted, and the menu screen lagged.

You need to change the framebuffer settings in the plugin. The documentation I wrote should help you out. :matrix:

Also, BountySource.com is back up. Seems the entire site, except the SVN servers were down.

OP
G

gpandaajf

When I try to change Game Default Options or Current Game Options, instead of options that can be changed in the window, all I see is a message saying, "Advanced options cannot be changed. Sorry for the inconvenience...". What can I do about this?

OP
G

gpandaajf

I can now edit the current game options and the game default options by unchecking hide advanced options, but the options about the frame buffer do not appear.

OP
G

gpandaajf

Also, I have fixed the color issue by checking off "Clear Emulation", but now objects are seemingly transparent and menu screens split into half-pink, half-normal. Also, I cannot see the screen for song activation. All of these issues are for Zelda Majora's Mask.

OP
G

gpandaajf

actually, the color problem goes away in fullscreen mode. (for zelda majoras mask( but the menus still split pink and i cant see the song of soaring, or an song for that matter, in action, and objects become transparent when I get tto close. also, as previously mentioned, the frame buffer options do not show up. note i am using 1964.

RJARRRPCGP

The Rocking PC Wiz
"Application error (Rails)"

What is this error? LOL! Maybe bad PSU! LOL! J/K

Update: The web site was fine when I checked.

Last edited: