What's new

The hundred missing snes games update

LyonHrt

Dcemu.co.uk guy
As i'm sure a lot of you who follow emulation and general gaming heard about the missing snes games that were worth $10k were lost in post, and did make major news posts on emulation sites and gaming sites alike.
But today the panic is officially over.
Heres what byuu said:

On February 21st, I received an e-mail on the missing mail search I had submitted on January 30th, informing me that my package had been located!
Excited, I contacted my CA rep.
Failure?
... who then proceeded to tell me that the search had failed, and that the e-mail notification was errant.
However, she promised to request all possible locations the package could have ended up at to do one last search.
Success again?
The CA rep called me late in the day advising that someone in the Atlanta, GA mail recovery center had just now located my package!
Thankfully, the photographs I took of the packages before sending back the first batch of 100 games proved useful with exact appearance, dimensions, weight, etc being available for the search team.
Still, given all the constant ups and downs, I wanted to wait until the package was in hand before giving anyone any false hope.
Success for real!
Finally, today, February 23rd, the ordeal is finally over!

Hopefully now the Snes preservation project can now continue without any more major mishaps.

Full article here