What's new

Could Someone Help With The Configuration Problem?

Arturo The1

I have the latest build of demul 0.7 (as of November 2017) and the games run fine, the controller works well, however nothing is ever saved when I exit out of demul configuration or otherwise. The VMU won't create itself but acts as if it does. Also, if I open the controller settings after having just closed and configured them, I have to reconfigure everything all over again. I searched for a topic for this problem on this particular build but could not find one. There was one on 0.5 but that seemed like a very different emulator as compared to now (settings they referred to weren't there in 0.7)

I am really happy with everything else playability-wise and I would like to be able to pick up my games where I left them off.

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Where is Demul's folder located? If it's in Program Files, you do not have full read/write permissions, hence why saving any settings will fail. Keep your emulators in your own user folder, where you have full read/write permissions.

OP
A

Arturo The1

Alright. I will try that. And post an update.

- - - Updated - - -

That works. Everything runs correctly on SA Limited Edition. The VMU was created successfully, the controller map is saved. And everything comes back when I restart demul. Thanks!