What's new

rom-image has crashed? - no$gba

earbodig

I get an error that the rom image has crashed when I try some roms with no$gba.

I have tried it with super mario 64 ds, mph, mario kart ds and brain age I don't own any other games so maybe its just a bad choice of games I have that dont work on no$gba =]

So I don't understand how to not get the rom-image has crashed error, I read something about decrypting your rom image, but I have no idea what that is and how to do it :unsure:

Also on the subject of bios dumping, how can I do it? How does it work? and if I cna't, can I legally download it since I already own a nds?

EmuX

I get an error that the rom image has crashed when I try some roms with no$gba.

I have tried it with super mario 64 ds, mph, mario kart ds and brain age I don't own any other games so maybe its just a bad choice of games I have that dont work on no$gba =]

So I don't understand how to not get the rom-image has crashed error, I read something about decrypting your rom image, but I have no idea what that is and how to do it :unsure:

Also on the subject of bios dumping, how can I do it? How does it work? and if I cna't, can I legally download it since I already own a nds?

In order to run ROMs on NO$GBA u need to have the file encrypted using an encryption tool.Also the ndsBIOS files r required.(put them in the same folder as No$GBA

WhiteX

earbodig, the faqs and guides are here for a reason, please refer to the No$GBA Faq for the answers that you seek and please use the search function in your future questions before posting.