What's new

I need a Game save for Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Einhander

Hey guy's, I'm looking for a game save for ZOoT that's complete. Is there a site that has game save files for project 64? Or maybe you guy's can provide the file for me? Any help is greatly appreciated.

OP
E

Einhander

No luck, I downloaded some of their game save's but they were not compatible with Pj.64. All of their files seem to be for the Z64..... which I never heard of before, thanks anyway buddy.

Modem

ph33r teh hammy!
I have one at the end of the game. I'm on msn mesanger ([email protected]). Though, as my name says, I'm on a modem, so it'll take a while to upload it to you (3+mb) if you wanted it. :)

Tora

3V1L N3K0 D00D <|>_<|>
i also have one at the end of the game *searches thru his save files* ah, here it is! its got like everything and its at the part where u go to fight ganondorf at the end of the game....but i downloaded it somewhere a while back that and i only got it to screw around with it so i think the last place i saved at wuz the ice cavern ^^; here, i attached it. the one named LINK is it. the one named Tora is mine ^_^

erustad

dragon tamer
Einhander said:
No luck, I downloaded some of their game save's but they were not compatible with Pj.64. All of their files seem to be for the Z64..... which I never heard of before, thanks anyway buddy.
in pj64 go to settings and click on the shell integration tab and put a checkmark in the box labelled z64 :)