What's new

Wow Celda Snippet!

Mingo3k

Mingspeed!
Look what i found on my
Zelda Link to the Past - Four Swords...

On the right... Its Celda (well Link but u know wat i mean)!
and whats that... how many triforce's u have collected.. or would that just be coins? :happy:

*Ummm little edit :p*
sorry didnt notice but, it was the Four Swords Link lol.... never noticed.. just looks like Celda Link :p:p:p

:emutalk:

Last edited:
OP
Mingo3k

Mingo3k

Mingspeed!
i got an idea

how bout we get someone to make a GBA Emu with net support so we can all play the four swords, that would be fantastic :)

tbag

Well Visualboy has net support but it isnt supported like you enter port ip etc.. but nothing happens :plain:

Anchel

The Xpaniard
I've been asking many times about online support, but it seems really hard to emulate.
I've also got the rom, and I'm thinking of making a "changes faq" for www.gamefaqs.com . It would be my first FAQ there if I do it :)

Anchel

The Xpaniard
Forgotten is tired of answering the same question "Can you make an emulator with online conectivity?"
He won't make it, that's all
Maybe if somebody makes a port of it...

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
Anchel said:
I've been asking many times about online support, but it seems really hard to emulate.
I've also got the rom, and I'm thinking of making a "changes faq" for www.gamefaqs.com . It would be my first FAQ there if I do it :)

i dont see why netplay is necessary. i found no$gmb's solution to linking to be quite effective. For those of you that hasnt used that emulator, it can emulate more than one gameboy at once, showing two gameboy screens on your monitor. These gameboys are not just multiple instances, they are actually linked to each other. That shouldnt be half has hard to do than emulating the linking AND keeping them in sync over the net.

Josep

eyerun4phun
HOLY SHIT! the gba is only cool because its portable, when you emulate it, ok its cool cause you can, and you took the effort to do soo, BUT DAMN! no enjoyment from playing it on your big fat ass desktop computer! portability, thats why the gba is soo cool, even though i'll probably never get one!:)

ra5555

N64 Newbie
Mingo3k said:
Look what i found on my
Zelda Link to the Past - Four Swords...

On the right... Its Celda (well Link but u know wat i mean)!
and whats that... how many triforce's u have collected.. or would that just be coins? :happy:

*Ummm little edit :p*
sorry didnt notice but, it was the Four Swords Link lol.... never noticed.. just looks like Celda Link :p:p:p

FOUR SWARDS IS OUT!!???

I need to GET IT NEED TO GET IT

/me downloading it :p

gokuss4

Meh...
Josep said:
HOLY SHIT! the gba is only cool because its portable, when you emulate it, ok its cool cause you can, and you took the effort to do soo, BUT DAMN! no enjoyment from playing it on your big fat ass desktop computer! portability, thats why the gba is soo cool, even though i'll probably never get one!:)

i would only play pokemon ru/sa on it and metroid fusion on emulation since those games aren't ported from the snes or from another old system :p and since they aren't available to other systems...

OP
Mingo3k

Mingo3k

Mingspeed!
hehe

Josep said:

well i have a laptop, and thats portable :p

noctrun

noctrunal internet surfing guy
pj64er said:
i dont see why netplay is necessary. i found no$gmb's solution to linking to be quite effective. For those of you that hasnt used that emulator, it can emulate more than one gameboy at once, showing two gameboy screens on your monitor. These gameboys are not just multiple instances, they are actually linked to each other. That shouldnt be half has hard to do than emulating the linking AND keeping them in sync over the net.

the sync is the problem, forgotten says they don't act as 'one' so you'll have to emulate it 100% or not, but I agree no$gmb's solution is good but I don't like no$gmb to much