What's new

Crash Bandicoot xs

mexican(Aus)

Silent Assasin
When I try to load crash bandicoot xs (u).zip on visualBoy Advance 1.1 I get this message:

Failed to open E:\Nintendo\Visual Boy Advance 1.1\Roms\crash bandicoot xs (u)[!].zip

Is this game supported?

I have saved it in WIN RAR format and when I try to open it I get this WIN RAR diagnostic message:

Unexpected end of archive.

When I try to exctract it to a specified folder using WIN RAR I get this Diagnostic message:

E:\Nintendo\Visual Boy Advance 1.1\Roms\crash bandicoot xs (u) [!].zip Either multipart or currupt ZIP Archive

Last edited:

tbag

Yeah i know but in a older version of Visualboy it had a problem reading/writing from zip files but yeah chances Visualboy aint gonna do nothin :plain:

OP
mexican(Aus)

mexican(Aus)

Silent Assasin
Ok I have tried to load the rom using VBA 1.2 and the same thing happens!

I have downloaded another rom (super mario advance 2 super mario world) from the same site that I won't mention and it won't load either.

Thinking now that all their roms are corrupt

Unfortunetly There is a very limited amount of users allowed on at a time making it hard to test other roms.

When a file is corrupt does this mean that it is a simple cas of re-downloading it ?

tbag

Hmm.. pretty much so i know the site you download from its very annoying its hard to get a D/L spot :plain:

Id suggest a download resumer but the site you D/L off doesnt support it as ive tried with that site :plain: