What's new

GeForce4 Ti4600 ultra 128mb DDR

DEAD MAN.INC

Hi i just bought GeForce4 Ti4600 ultra 128mb DDR..
Tell me wil Perfect dark run fine on it?
Sorry for tha stupid question:blush: But i just want to be sure before i go and search for tha rom.

Last edited:

Zoomer

Sweet card man, enjoy it. I'm looking forward to the 9700 saying as it can double the AA and still run faster than the 4600. Get 3DMark and run a benchmark, then report back.

grand master

Emualtion Pimp
To answer your question, yes u will b able 2 run perfect dark great. But pj64 has a core problem with perfect dark that makes the game slow and stuttery, so i recommend u use 1964 with pj64's video plugin.

BTW u could probably run vivanonno rave racer with no reduce (son of a...) only got a gf2 mx :crazy:

OP
DEAD MAN.INC

DEAD MAN.INC

oke

Yo thankx for reply's...
Any way i ren benchmark mad onion's benchmark 3d benchmark and i don't aacctualy remeber my score but was 6000 something points...
Ill run it aggain and report ya:pj64: :pj64: :pj64: :pj64:

supergamer

Banned
It doesn't make difference if you are using a riva tnt2 or a geforce4. It's the cpu speed! If you're running on 1024X768X32 it will work fine (jabo's 1.5) if you want to run on a higher resolution
the answer = no!

Falcon4ever

Plugin coder / Betatester
[dutch]
nee natuurlijk niet, ik ben een randstedeling, geen friesnerd!
[/dutch]

translation ofcourse not, i'm living near amsterdam, i'm not some farmer in the northn area.

OP
DEAD MAN.INC

DEAD MAN.INC

grrrr

Dutch:Man ben geen boer ik haat boere ik ben vet rijk en woon in centrum van Heerenveen duz...

English:I'm not a farmer i'm rich and i live in center of Herenveen(My town)???

OP
DEAD MAN.INC

DEAD MAN.INC

okeoke

None taken i just hear lots of that kind of crap u are a farmer and stuff like that i hate that..
Oh well we better stop couse this is going of tha topic:blush: :pj64:

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
supergamer said:
It doesn't make difference if you are using a riva tnt2 or a geforce4. It's the cpu speed! If you're running on 1024X768X32 it will work fine (jabo's 1.5) if you want to run on a higher resolution
the answer = no!
Bullshit. It works fine with those specs.

james.miller

HELL YES. IT'S ME!
Doomulation said:
Bullshit. It works fine with those specs.

no it wont, doomulation.

remember he running a p4 1.5 (a willy core) with 256mb SDRAM. aint no way hes gonna run Perfect Dark flawlessly with any graphics card as long as he has that cpu and sd-ram.

also, the graphics card doesnt make any difference. as long as it can display at a given resolution, its more than enough (as long as its better than a tnt card)