What's new

Metroid Fusion enemy list

Renegade

Wearer of Army Boots
errr....can one of you good folks scan in a list and pictures of enemies (and bosses) in Metroid Fusion? I need it, desperately.

tell me where you scanned them from also.

jvolel

Destoryer of worlds
Eagle said:
Isnt Metroid Fusion just a copy of Super Metroid?

nope nope nope and um.... surprisingly nope, its completely knew, not a port of supermetroid (lol but i don't blame you for expecting it to be, looking and yoshis story and all of the mario advance games.

OP
R

Renegade

Wearer of Army Boots
to tell you the truth, I am making a guide for gamefaqs myself (i am Schlave).

for gods sake, I'm not gonna leech off somebody's guide.

while I'm about it, i'll give Eagle a fierce kick in the goonies :)

Macca

oh never knew you were making a guide

howsabout you play it? i mean i've heard its a pretty short game. and then you can do the whole walkthrough thing

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
I'm making a walkthrough myself, too. Anyway, when it comes to bosses, i can tell you strategy. There's not much about the enemies, though, since i don't even know how many there are!

OP
R

Renegade

Wearer of Army Boots
all right, sorry to be strict, but i have to get to the point here for I have little time left (will be going off for a week, etc.) :satisfied ...

I know:
- how to beat ALL the bosses effectively
- tons of speed tips
- just about 100% of item locations
- identified some creatures from Metroid 2 and Super Metroid

Now I need:
- OFFICIAL names and pictures/physical descriptions of enemies and bosses

I will not take these suggestions:
- buy the game itself: I don't have the money or time to blow on a GBA and Metroid Fusion
- buy an official guide (just the enemy list will do), because I want my content to be as pure as possible
- look at other FAQs on gamefaqs: I did that for Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance, and the result was just horrible :plain2:

PLEASE someone, PLEASE PLEASE help with scans and hopefully the above three points should filter out any "Well, I can tell you where all the Missile Tanks are" type of posts. I appreciate such help, but I'd like the right help at the right time mmkay? :cool:

blizz

Renegade said:
I will not take these suggestions:
- buy the game itself: I don't have the money or time to blow on a GBA and Metroid Fusion
- buy an official guide (just the enemy list will do), because I want my content to be as pure as possible

then why are you writing a guide for the game?

Eagle

aka Alshain
jvolel said:
nope nope nope and um.... surprisingly nope, its completely knew, not a port of supermetroid (lol but i don't blame you for expecting it to be, looking and yoshis story and all of the mario advance games.

Yeah thats why I thought it was :happy:

OP
R

Renegade

Wearer of Army Boots
blizz said:
then why are you writing a guide for the game?

tell you the truth, there are already 5 complete faqs out there, and an official guide to boot.

unless you're a faq writer, or a very close friend to my heart, you wouldn't understand why I'd like to write a guide all the same.

it appears that no-one seems to be helping! scanned enemy list from the official guide, no?

B*A*G*G

Emutalk Member... sorta
i just started playing the original metroid on my gamecube.
that freakin game is hard, i could sure use a guide for it.