What's new

Go get it you retro-gamers!!:)

B*A*G*G

Emutalk Member... sorta
hehe, no way i would bet on it. :happy:
those ugly carts take up way too much damn space. my house is already cluddered with a shit load of nintendo carts as it is. :D
plus they would cost you a good paycheck just to ship all that junk to your pad. no thank you :happy:

i already have all those games stored on my hardrive, why would i need a stinkin cart for each little crap game :D

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
B*A*G*G said:
hehe, no way i would bet on it. :happy:
those ugly carts take up way too much damn space. my house is already cluddered with a shit load of nintendo carts as it is. :D
plus they would cost you a good paycheck just to ship all that junk to your pad. no thank you :happy:

i already have all those games stored on my hardrive, why would i need a stinkin cart for each little crap game :D

So true. :)

tbag

Hmm.. that would be one hell of a bundle to have just think mmmm... but yeah shipping would suck in the end she sold for $1500 USD

Some people never grow old of the good old consoles AKA Nes,Snes

OP
Josep

Josep

eyerun4phun
hehe, yea, its true most people have those games on their hd now, but its just like going out and buying an original cd from a music cd, it feels more authentic;) at least some people feel that;)

B*A*G*G

Emutalk Member... sorta
Josep said:
hehe, yea, its true most people have those games on their hd now, but its just like going out and buying an original cd from a music cd, it feels more authentic;) at least some people feel that;)
yea, but true game collectors (like myself ;) ) only buy their games one at a time (w/ original box, game manual, & sleeve in MINT condition).
if you overwhelm yourself with to many games at once (that goes for d/ling roms too) you will never appreciate them as much. and you would prolly never play them.

BUT.... investing $1500 in nintendo games really isnt such a bad idea at all.
if you put a little bit of work into it you could sell all those games on ebay a-few-at-a-time and make alot more money. (just charge a little extra for shipping :devil: )

tbag

B*A*G*G said:
yea, but true game collectors (like myself ;) ) only buy their games one at a time (w/ original box, game manual, & sleeve in MINT condition).
if you overwhelm yourself with to many games at once (that goes for d/ling roms too) you will never appreciate them as much. and you would prolly never play them.

BUT.... investing $1500 in nintendo games really isnt such a bad idea at all.
if you put a little bit of work into it you could sell all those games on ebay a-few-at-a-time and make alot more money. (just charge a little extra for shipping :devil: )

I agree theres nothing like getting a game fresh out of its factory vaccume sealed wrapping or bubble wrap ;)