What's new

Smiff

sk8bloke22

roll for life
that is well funny. wat a loser, he gets banned from a forum for being a total twat and then goes to a forum designed to flame ppl. instead of flaming ppl who are actually dickheads or wateva, he wastes his time flaming ppl who help make a product for him to use.

and look at the replies. every one rips it out of him (appart from the two who take the mic out of smiffs name, well it is a flaming forum).

Snake:
I hate you memorex, you are a piece of shit! You shoun't be the mod of this place mike65 should!

Roneo Strife:
what happend that pissed u so bad

B ond
lets invite the damn guy (referring to smiff), hell if i knew him id give him 50$ for pissing you off

funny stuff.

OP
J

jonson

Banned
well, britboard is very funny, much better than gaytalk.net. you guys have dynamic I.P's:D

Smiff

Emutalk Member
I'm sure Britboard is hilarious if you have an IQ of 40, unfortunately everyone else is laughing at you, maybe laughing or crying, maybe not even caring (like myself), you see EmuTalk has a point, Britboard afaik doesn't have a point, a purpose, a raison d'etre.

Do you know what a dynamic IP is, jonson? It's what you have (probably, keep posting and I'll be able to tell for sure), and it means I may have to ban your whole ISP (which, I notice, is AOL).

Martin

Administrator
The average IQ is probably about 40 there. Or wait, now that a bunch of people from EmuTalk went there it probably boosted to about 60. Don't know who tricked me into going there. :D

Renegade

Wearer of Army Boots
don't lock this topic, let's all have our say :D
it's amazing. I thought he should be flaming bodie. why smiff?

bodie

you just don't get it :pissed:
Memorex's strength is also is weakness ..everything he types he wants and craves a response ..by going to the brit board you are just easing his bitterness ..leave him to stew on a board that's pretty insignificant .. also you are not dealing with someone who just likes to flame ,the man is mentally ill ..I have emails off him begging for sympathy because some of his family were killed in the trade towers and the next email was mocking the disaster (and this from an American) ...I would like to see this and every other post made by him to be deleted just to add to his anguish ..
sometimes you don't have to post to hurt someone .. and in fairness to smiff .he didn't want to ban him but he had too ,he was also given a second bite of the cherry and was heading down the same path again
quick recap to the people i regard as friends here
1) delete all posts
2) don't post on brit board
3) starve him of a response
it really will hit him where it hurts
regards bodie

Raging Fuel

The jumbles man, the jumbles
bodie said:
you just don't get it :pissed:
Memorex's strength is also is weakness ..everything he types he wants and craves a response ..by going to the brit board you are just easing his bitterness ..leave him to stew on a board that's pretty insignificant .. also you are not dealing with someone who just likes to flame ,the man is mentally ill ..I have emails off him begging for sympathy because some of his family were killed in the trade towers and the next email was mocking the disaster (and this from an American) ...I would like to see this and every other post made by him to be deleted just to add to his anguish ..
sometimes you don't have to post to hurt someone .. and in fairness to smiff .he didn't want to ban him but he had too ,he was also given a second bite of the cherry and was heading down the same path again
quick recap to the people i regard as friends here
1) delete all posts
2) don't post on brit board
3) starve him of a response
it really will hit him where it hurts
regards bodie

I realised this after making a few posts in the brit board. I was trying to tell the other users of the board why memorex was so pissed off, but I know now that it is pretty pointless. They are all pretty crazy over there, they were convinced I was Smiff and that Tesla-Guy was Martin ??? I'm going to edit his post to get rid of the URL.

sk8bloke22

roll for life
why delete the link, its not harmful for anyone, its free speech after all. and u just need to read the title of his ppost on britboard to work out hes a loser.

bodie

why delete the link, its not harmful for anyone, its free speech after all. and u just need to read the title of his ppost on britboard to work out hes a loser.
is that you robert? ... i have to disagree with you for once ,i hate to see members of this board post there in a battle you cannot win .I guess smiff realized this from the start being as he didn't post a reply,which in my mind is the right approach .. If none of us play 'the game' and post there i should imagine the members there will get pretty pissed off about the whole subject in a relatively short space of time ..
I am glad to see you stopped posting on there raging fuel ,you could come up with the greatest argument and even the funniest replies and they would answer with "ur arse" and then would have 5 posts laughing at "ur arse" .. this is what you are dealing with .. i hope we are above this
bodie

Raging Fuel

The jumbles man, the jumbles
bodie said:

is that you robert? ... i have to disagree with you for once ,i hate to see members of this board post there in a battle you cannot win .I guess smiff realized this from the start being as he didn't post a reply,which in my mind is the right approach .. If none of us play 'the game' and post there i should imagine the members there will get pretty pissed off about the whole subject in a relatively short space of time ..
I am glad to see you stopped posting on there raging fuel ,you could come up with the greatest argument and even the funniest replies and they would answer with "ur arse" and then would have 5 posts laughing at "ur arse" .. this is what you are dealing with .. i hope we are above this
bodie

Yeh, it got very annoying trying to prove a point to those guys. It was like in one ear and 'u smell' out the mouth. :emutalk1: