What's new

DirectX 7 1.5

wg89

Can somebody from the team make a DirectX7 1.5 plugin? I want to know when the DK 64 (U) will go without bugs?:pj64:

Trotterwatch

Jabos D3D plugin is no longer in development, so the answer is never *unless Jabo decides to do some more, at some point in the future.

The bugs in that game are probably more due to timing issues in the core anyway (not 100% sure though, Smiff will know more).

Cyberman

wg89 said:
Can somebody from the team make a DirectX7 1.5 plugin? I want to know when the DK 64 (U) will go without bugs?:pj64:

You mean Jabo's Direct X 1.5 plugin?

Might be good to give all the information otherwise people will be guessing what you mean! (hehehe).

Anyhow I believe Jabo's is disco'd and he's going on to other projects. Plugins are a pain to code to be honest with you.

Cyb

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
I don't see the need for a dx7 plugin. There's a dx6 version, which works just as well. And dk is core issues, afaik.

zorbid

Trotterwatch said:
Jabos D3D plugin is no longer in development, so the answer is never *unless Jabo decides to do some more, at some point in the future.

The bugs in that game are probably more due to timing issues in the core anyway (not 100% sure though, Smiff will know more).
There are very light texture problems in DK in v1.5 (alpha (or is it boolean) blending is sometimes missing).

supergamer

Banned
Icepir8 is busy with creating a very good OpenGL plugin. He's veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery busy (every month a few updates). A few months later: It will be a lot faster and better!!!!

crewde

supergamer said:
Icepir8 is busy with creating a very good OpenGL plugin. He's veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery busy (every month a few updates). A few months later: It will be a lot faster and better!!!!

shutup

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
if i was icepir8 i would stop making the plugin just because supergamer is so damn annoying <_<