What's new

Changing Zelda options mid-game?

straight

I've been playing Zelda OOT for a while and I think I'd like to play with the Z-targetting set on "hold" rather than "switch."

Is there any way to set that as an option without restarting the game from the beginning? Anyone got an ini setting that would change that for me?

Johann

Chankast rocks ^^
Since the mempack/eeprom save isn't supported in UltraHLE, you cant change it in mid game.

Tagrineth

Dragony thingy
straight said:
I've been playing Zelda OOT for a while and I think I'd like to play with the Z-targetting set on "hold" rather than "switch."

Is there any way to set that as an option without restarting the game from the beginning? Anyone got an ini setting that would change that for me?

If you can save "normally" at all (pretty sure UltraHLE supports regular SRAM saves), you can switch... just go to the Options.

-BMW-

straight said:

How can you change that anyway?? Don`t know of the options...??

Olger901

Banned
Its not possible to change it in-game u gotta change it on startup and thats not possible since the sram isnt supported yet