What's new

whats a good...

digits

..emulator that i can/should use for these roms??

1. Goldeneye (i use project 64, but it's all jumpy... does that happend to you guys??)
2. Perfect dark??
3. Resident evil 2

?? any help would be greatly appreciated. If you wanted a copy of these roms send me an email all i can hook you up..i just wanted some emu's that can run these roms...

Acorn

#1: Goldeneye
My favorite is Pj64 because it runs full speed with no skipping.... but if its slow in pj64 for you, try 1964 (with Jabo 1.3 graphics plugin) and play with the CF to speed it up or slow it down. If you just can't get it to work... UltraHLE runs it quite well, but with a few graphical glitches.. and its hard to actually get UltraHLE to work sometimes ;)

#2: Perfect Dark
Well, Both Project 64 1.4 and Nemu 0.8 are supposed to run it quite well. But... neither one has been released yet. So, either donate to PJ64 at www.pj64.net or wait.

#3: Resident Evil 2
Its not emulated by ANY N64 emulator right now, and quite likely won't be for for a long time. So, buy it for the PC ;)

Btw dude, no need to post the same thing three times : / Most of us (I think) check for updates using the View Active Threads featue, which displays all the new posts since our last visit.

can i just why was this posted in the nemu forum?! hmm so anyways, i use ultraHLE for goldeneye still :) call me old fashioned but i just like it :):blush:

OP
D

digits

paystation 2 emulator?

Is there a such thing as a playstation 2 emulator? Or is that all crap?? Any of you guys tried it??

OP
D

digits

ACORN i just dl the 1964 emu but...

..im getting some errors...
1. "Unknown microcode 9cba9do4"
2. " do you want to continue running emulation anyways"?

I click on yes but it does nothing...any suggestions??