What's new

Help with running roms please!!

Arteale

Banned
I definitely neeed some help guys!!

Whenever I run my visual boy advance, I browse for the rom files but it can't find them.... I used the Netpumper to d/l off a rom site and their called antilink.php files (all of them) *NOTE: this is using the drag and drop method of adding files to the d/l list*

please guys I REALLY NEED HELP!!!

Trotterwatch

It would seem that you haven't actually downloaded any of the roms, just the antilink links to them. What size are the files you have?

BTM

Polish Emu Scene Member
Yep, U prolly downloaded them using some Download Menagers or by right clicking on the link and selecting Save As - and thats bad :(

U must left click on the link and the file save box will pop-up.

OP
A

Arteale

Banned
well no thats not possible... the stupid site says you have to use net pumper to d/l their files, but doesn't say how.

When I left-click on the links for the downloads, it either says: There was some kind of error can't download or this file has reached its download limit.

Trotterwatch

Using Netpumper is a hassle but easy enough, just accept the applet, highlight the files you want, and click Download.

If it says download limit reached then their is nothing you can do, but try again later. The site is probably hosting their files on Geocities or something.

BTM

Polish Emu Scene Member
a little thingi will pop up and ask you to instal it , some text bla bla bla destroy bla bla bla and Yes/No