What's new

Pokemon Sapphire shots

OP
G

gokuss4

Meh...
ahh shutup cooliscool. Pokemon games are good, everything else sucks ass ;)

anyways water shot

mesman00

What's that...?
i thought the pokemon fad ended, oh well, i'm not gonna make fun of you for liking it, but i agree, i think its dumb as hell

tbag

Same old crappy engine, Same old crappy graphics, Same old crappy characters, Same old crappy storyline, Same old crappy goal of becoming Pokemon Master :plain2:

Well i think that about sums it up dont you? :happy:

Yes i liked Pokemon at first but then it became a "Cash Cow" and the market has milked as much as it can out of the Pokemon cow but i think now to decribe these acts id say they aint milking the cow no more there milking the bull by pulling on its giant peni.. i think you get the point ;)

OP
G

gokuss4

Meh...
well the show is not doing well at all but in japan it is actually is but not in the u.s, the pokemon games are probably the best part of pokemon. btw the graphics are better in ruby/sapphire, and the gameplay has been improved a little bit, even though the 2vs2 feature only has been added to improve gameplay actually adds A LOT to strategy and stuff like that. Trust me im a master at creating killer pokemon teams :p

LD.

*poke*
The new Pokémon games look closer to Zelda: Link to the Past on the SNES than Pokémon Gold/Silver/Crystal on the GBC. If you can't see that then you're either blind, drunk or both.

Personally, I think they're pretty good. Super Monkey Ball Jr. whips the hell outta them in the fun stakes though ;)

tbag

Have you people gone insane? its Pokemon its a bloody show about cute little things that people kidnap into little balls that they then rub up and down there crouch and besides the show is racist to the other animals of the world they put down other animals so wtf is wrong with you?