What's new

Transfer Pak

MadManMarkAu

Transfer Pak Expert
Hi. Can anyone tell me where I can get a plugin that supports a virtual Transfer Pak? I want to be able to plug my savegames from my gameBoy emulator into the plugin so I can use, say, my Pokemon saves with Pokemon Stadium 64...

LazerTag

Leap of Faith
Well following the board for a while now, this has been asked quite a few times. There is no current plugin or emulator that supports the ability to do what you want.

Pretty sure I'm right, but someone feel free to correct me here if I missed something. :)

OP
MadManMarkAu

MadManMarkAu

Transfer Pak Expert
Heh.. Yeah... me and N-Rage are working on it.. I wrote the Transfer Pak device section for it... but N-Rage is writing the User Interface for the Transfer Pak... :p

As far as I know, we have'n t released it yet... at least, last time I checked... but, yeah... Everyone look for my name in the credits :p

*starts basking in the praise* :p

jelbo

Nintendo emulation fanatic!
Hey, MadManMarkAu, I'm quite surprised about the fact you suddenly coded this transferpak emulation! When I saw your topic first I though, hell, it's another newbie asking for transferpak support ^_^ And now you suddenly made it yourself! With the help of N-Rage ofcourse, but still. I wish you luck in getting the GB Tower in Pokemon Stadium 1/2 to work. BTW, does anyone know if you can play other GB games in the GB Tower in Pokemon Stadium 1/2??

Thanks for the transferpak support MadManMarkAu! (Or can I say Mark?) :holiday:

OP
MadManMarkAu

MadManMarkAu

Transfer Pak Expert
Well, technically it doesn't work YET, because I haven't been able to code the changes.. (I don't have VC++ on my home machine... and college has finished, soo....)

But I'm *ahem* buying *cough*warezing*cough* it from a friend so I can install it here.

It'll be a couple of days downloading on my 56K...