What's new

Songs

Malcolm

Not a Moderator
Three Doors Down - Be Like That

He spends his nights in California, watching the stars on the big screen, then he lies awake and he wonders, why can’t that be me. ‘Cause in his life he’s filled with all these good intentions he's left a lot of things he'd rather not mention right now. Just before he says good night he looks up with a little smile at me and he says “If I could be like that, well I would give anything just to live one day in the shoes, if I could be like that what would I do, what would I do?…” yeah…

Now in dreams we are…

She spends her days up in the north park watching the people as they pass, and all she wants is a little piece of this dream, is that too much to ask. With a safe home, and a warm bed on a quite little street. All she wants is that something to hold on to, that’s all she needs. Yeah, If I could be like that, well I would give anything just to live one day in the shoes, if I could be like that what would I do, what would I do?… Yeah, yeah oh yeah, falling into dreams, we run away.

If I could be like that, well I would give anything just to live one day in the shoes, if I could be like that what would I do, what would I do?

:music:

:plain:

Macca

yeh 3dd totally rules! and that song would be one of there best :)

/me starts singing Better Life :p

OP
Malcolm

Malcolm

Not a Moderator
to Meaghan (u know who u are)

Analize by the Cranberries

close your eyes
close your eyes
beath the air up there we are free we can be wide open

for you open my eyes to the beauty I see we will pray we
will stay wide open don’t analyze don’t analyze don’t go that way don’t lead that way
that would paralyse your revolution

don’t analyze don’t analyze don’t go that way don’t lead that way
that would paralyse your revolution

and I I I the moment
I I I the strangest day
I I I the greatest love of them all

I I I the strangest moment
I I I the strangest day
I I I the strangest love of them all

close your eyes close your eyes
breathe the air up there
fantasize fantasize we are open

for you open my eyes to the beauty I see we will pry we will stay together

and I I I the strangest moment
and I I I the strangest day
and I I I the greatest love of them all

and I I I the strangest moment
and I I I the strangest day
and I I I the greatest love of them all

OP
Malcolm

Malcolm

Not a Moderator
everything that i've posted here are the lyrics in the song the is about the lyrics... in the song.

:D