What's new

OMG I'm a loser!

froggie

:blush: Complete beginner here. What are the controls (like start, direction, etc.) for Harvest Moon 64? :plain:

OP
F

froggie

O ya, and I don't have an analog-style controller.... I do have a Gravis Eliminator, but I'm pretty sure that cheep old thing won't work.... *sigh*:donzingof Only games I can use that for are THPS2 and stuff like that just for PCs. :angry:

Last edited:
OP
F

froggie

:blush: Oh, right, it's a Gravis Eliminator GamePad Pro, and if anyone could tell me if that one works with 1964, I would really appreciate it. :)

Last edited:

Acorn

Well, your in luck.

The emulators job is to make N64 games run on the PC, meaning that game controllers made for only the PC work in emulators.

I reccommend that you use N-Rages plugin (get it in the plugins section of www.smiff.clara.net, and put it in your emus plugin directory). After selecting to use it in the settings/setup plugins menu, you can select to use your gamepad in the Imput Config menu under options.

Simply assign which button Start should be, what the directonal keys should be.. and then ALL your n64 games will use those keys!

sk8bloke22

roll for life
it should work. yeh, d/l pj64 1.3, and copy jabos d3d and nrages plugin into the 1964 plugin folder. (ull need jabos d3d 1.3 for the gfx). if nrages doesnt work, try jabos directinput 1.3 from pj64 1.3 also.

Eliminator

The Eliminator
Does the gravis eliminator have rumble? Cause if it does rumble will only work with Project 64. I have a Logitech Wingman Rumblepad and I only get rumble with N-rage's plugin in Project 64.

HoT-

I think that the problem is with the 1964 because I have an adaptoid with a N64 controller with rumble pack and works only in pj64