What's new

Whats your favourite game all time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olger901

Banned
Well Im bored so I decided to post this. What is or what are your favourite games all time???

Mine Is Tetris Definatly :D:D:D

Harteex

Harteex das Brot
It's a hard question, but one of my favourite games is StarCraft. I've had soooo much fun with this game (and I still have!).

OP
O

Olger901

Banned
Starcraft is also fun to Play. I played it online a lot. Too bad nobody else plays it online that much anymore :(

ra5555

N64 Newbie
Harteex said:
It's a hard question, but one of my favourite games is StarCraft. I've had soooo much fun with this game (and I still have!).

me too, and I am still a regular player on the net! :p

RatTrap

GODLIKE
my fav game hasn't been invented yet..

i have it in my head.. wish someone would eather make it or hear me out so i could tell it to them.. and then i could get a bunch of money for it.. but oh well.. i guess that won't happen in a million years :p..

Eagle

aka Alshain
This thread is slightly pointless since its in our profile!!
<------------------------------

L

Lachp30

Mafia is my faviourite, but it's not a very popular game. I reakon its better than GTA3.:)

JedUK

Disco Banana
The best game ever is Final Fantasy 7 and dont anybody else deny it

/me protects the good name of final fantasy from the creator of FFX

Dont buy FFX it sux

Tri-Force

Philosopher Warrior
see my profile. Terranigma is a WONDERFUL game fore the SNES that we never got in the states. thanks to emulation and translation i got a chance to play this WONDERFUL game that i like JUST as much as Zelda OOT.

yogaman2

Banned
what reminds me of all the wonderful SNES games.... the best RPGs ever!! Chrono Trigger, Secret of MANA1/2, Terranigma .... and also for GBA: goldensun 1/2 ..... u gotta love 'em all

EDIT: but the end of Terranigma sucked... I mean, it was like the developers didn't have a clue how to end it....but apart from that...awsome

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
ff7 rocked, i'm sure gonna try golden sun, secret of mana was good, the 2nd was best, chrono trigger was awesome...terranigma...well, not THAT good, but ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.