What's new

Account Control

t0rek

Wilson's Friend
Why don't control the unnactive accounts? For example there's a lot of people that create their accounts and they never active them, so why don't erase them after a month or something? Also why not erase accounts of users that haven't posted in 6 months or something like that? Emutalk: 5000 members :D but how many of them are posting ???

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
bestlegion said:
Why don't control the unnactive accounts? For example there's a lot of people that create their accounts and they never active them, so why don't erase them after a month or something? Also why not erase accounts of users that haven't posted in 6 months or something like that? Emutalk: 5000 members :D but how many of them are posting ???

Wel 1st why should they be deleted ?
2nd some people get online when they can IE They dont own their own Computer (Or dont have internet at home) & have to use the schools, Or even a Comp Cafe.
Users on a long break on holiday etc.

Not nice to come back to a dead account is it :)

Martin

Administrator
bestlegion said:

Umm...looks like you've not been around for long enough. :) I deleted some 2000 unactive members a while ago, after e-mailing and PMing them. These we people in the "unactivated accounts" group. I would never delete an active account though, that's a completely different thing.

OP
t0rek

t0rek

Wilson's Friend
Martin said:
Umm...looks like you've not been around for long enough. :) I deleted some 2000 unactive members a while ago, after e-mailing and PMing them. These we people in the "unactivated accounts" group. I would never delete an active account though, that's a completely different thing.

Cool! ;)