PDA

View Full Version : Language packs



Dee Dark
November 19th, 2002, 10:03
I've made a language pack adding brazilian portuguese to UHLE alpha... to add it, grab the following files:

port-br.lng (http://www.deedark.hpg.com.br/port-br.lng) => place it at "Lang" folder

ultra.lng (http://www.deedark.hpg.com.br/ultra.lng) => replace the existing one at ultraHLE's folder

Shadowprince, please add it to your next UHLE Alpha releases...

ShadowPrince
November 19th, 2002, 10:31
Thanks for translation.Will be added.

Emu&Co
November 19th, 2002, 19:56
Here is a German Language Pack made by me. Hope you'll like it. :sly:

Ender24
November 21st, 2002, 02:12
Antoher Language Pack!
now in Català (Catalan from Catalonia :cool: )

Good job Shadowprince!

Adeu!

Ender

ShadowPrince
November 21st, 2002, 13:30
Thanks for translations :)

Dee Dark
November 22nd, 2002, 08:47
I've missed some things in the previous file (some accentuations were missing!)

Here is the final port-BR file...
port-BR.lng (http://www.deedark.hpg.com.br/port-br.lng)

ShadowPrince
November 22nd, 2002, 22:39
Thanks to all people, who contributed translations.

I uploaded 1.1.3 on alpha.emulation64.com .

neoak
November 23rd, 2002, 21:11
Curiosity got me. I checked CoDeX spanish translation, and found it somewhat disastrous. Some things were untranslated, spelling and grammar errors, etc. Looked like a Web translator work (No offense).

I compared it, and improved it.

- Translated some Untranslated commands
- FYI, Debug in spanish is "Depurar"
- Fixed Spelling and Grammar.

Now, i think i will update my PJ64 spanish translation.

Maybe you can use this as the reference spanish translation for UHLE Alpha. :innocent:

Emu&Co
November 25th, 2002, 16:53
UPDATE!!!
Now it translates the new things of 1.1.3, too.

CoDeX
November 25th, 2002, 20:30
Originally posted by neoak
Curiosity got me. I checked CoDeX spanish translation, and found it somewhat disastrous. Some things were untranslated, spelling and grammar errors, etc. Looked like a Web translator work (No offense).

I compared it, and improved it.

- Translated some Untranslated commands
- FYI, Debug in spanish is "Depurar"
- Fixed Spelling and Grammar.

Now, i think i will update my PJ64 spanish translation.

Maybe you can use this as the reference spanish translation for UHLE Alpha. :innocent:


¬¬!!!!! Sin comentarios.......

Ender24
November 26th, 2002, 05:01
Added "Debug output window" translation.

Some other things modified.

See ya!



CoDeX, xD , Estoy de acuerdo contigo :P

neoak
November 26th, 2002, 15:11
Originally posted by CoDeX
¬¬!!!!! Sin comentarios.......

lol :innocent:

David_Hayter
November 27th, 2002, 01:35
Originally posted by neoak
Curiosity got me. I checked CoDeX spanish translation, and found it somewhat disastrous. Some things were untranslated, spelling and grammar errors, etc. Looked like a Web translator work (No offense).

I compared it, and improved it.

- Translated some Untranslated commands
- FYI, Debug in spanish is "Depurar"
- Fixed Spelling and Grammar.

Now, i think i will update my PJ64 spanish translation.

Maybe you can use this as the reference spanish translation for UHLE Alpha. :innocent:

Don't think so, CoDeX translatio was pretty fine, i read it and never felt need for making a new one!

neoak
November 27th, 2002, 01:58
Originally posted by David_Hayter
Don't think so, CoDeX translatio was pretty fine, i read it and never felt need for making a new one!

I know. I just improved it. That's why it says: "Based on CoDeX lng"

If you don't like it, don't use it.

David_Hayter
November 29th, 2002, 23:20
Originally posted by neoak
I know. I just improved it. That's why it says: "Based on CoDeX lng"

If you don't like it, don't use it.

Dont have to be mad bout it...

Where dya from anyway?

:devil:

Dee Dark
December 2nd, 2002, 09:48
sorry, folks, only today I could connect and see the changes at UHLE alpha...

well, here is the updatet port-BR file

A_Nemos
December 4th, 2002, 22:07
well my first post :
:holiday:
,i tried to make it a good one

well greek.lng :D