What's new

debug output window

crewde

the debug output window... u removed it.... but why? it is helpful sometimes when u dont know wats going on... how about u put it back as an *option* ... so u can have it if you want it, and you dont have to have it if u dont want it

just a suggestion.. i tohught the debug output window was helpful wen i couldnt get a rom going...

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Um well, heh, most people don't understand how to use it...and don't care, thus making it unneccesary. However, for n64 gurus, it might be something...what can i say? It's up to the developers to decide to implent this or not.

OP
crewde

crewde

yea i mean why not? theres no sense in taking away features;)--just my view...

OP
crewde

crewde

umm wow cool bjz u know the code for the debug window

::applauds::

do any of us care?

ShadowPrince never said he didn't know how to put it back so i dont know why u are posting this code to us in open forum. wat the hell are we going to do with this. and i know ShadowPrince already knows hwo to put it there since he took it off in the first place, so hmm... i dont see what u are getting at

go back to the UltraHLE forum where you belong

ShadowPrince

bjz said:
well for starters you could use this

init.showconsole=1;

damn that was hard .....

This is getting more and more funny.
If u actually taked 2 minuts and checked,u'd know what's difference between debug console and debug output window.

Last edited:

Palman

Night Walker
dave why is this debug out so important to you ?

Ive tried it with evoodoo & i gotta say im pissed off with it.
because in all honesty its all i bloody see in window or full

Its a pain

mmm

Palman said:
dave why is this debug out so important to you ?

Ive tried it with evoodoo & i gotta say im pissed off with it.
because in all honesty its all i bloody see in window or full

Its a pain

JUts kinda like it since im able to see wheter and error has ocurre nor it did not load the rom and stuff
:devil:

OP
crewde

crewde

Re: mmm

David_Hayter said:
JUts kinda like it since im able to see wheter and error has ocurre nor it did not load the rom and stuff
:devil:

exactly!

lol BTW shadowprince, i think we did a good job of making bjz feel stupid

o, n shadow, if you need professional webdesign for ur site and maintenance ill do it all for free.. i used to own a web design company;) just get at me

MrTangix

To Be Continued...
crewde said:
umm wow cool bjz u know the code for the debug window

::applauds::

do any of us care?

ShadowPrince never said he didn't know how to put it back so i dont know why u are posting this code to us in open forum. wat the hell are we going to do with this. and i know ShadowPrince already knows hwo to put it there since he took it off in the first place, so hmm... i dont see what u are getting at

go back to the UltraHLE forum where you belong

crewde, try to have more respect in your posts.... this is the kind of lame attitude that prompts flame wars... :plain2:

EDIT: same goes for Shadow... i'm not sure if its just your broken english but it sounds like you're trying to provoke bjz... no one wants a flame war. :sleepy:

Last edited:

bjz

ShadowPrince said:
This is getting more and more funny.
I sure it's better way to get people love u.
Thank u very much.
P.S.
U told that u did Irc client back then,i wonder if Mirc author contacted u and asked to discontinue,cause his client far more superior ? Can u answer this simple question ,please ?

1) I dont really give a **** who loves me on a ****** message board

2) Have i once asked you to quit your small project, NO, not once did i.

PS - I dont feel stupid at all.

PS2 Sorry for editing your post bjz,but some guy reported me about rude language and such,same guy was banned for exactly same thing,btw.

Last edited by a moderator:

ShadowPrince

EDIT: same goes for Shadow... i'm not sure if its just your broken english but it sounds like you're trying to provoke bjz... no one wants a flame war. :sleepy: [/B]

hmm,no one wants a flame war,agreed .
I leave an option to everyone involved into this to edit or delete their posts themselfs,like i did with mine:)

Crewde,about web page, contact scyther about it,he is in control there . I think he would love some professional advice and help.