What's new

Oficial SEGA emus for Panzer Dragon 2 & Golden Axe the Duel!!

2fast4u

ok, this is fishy .. i have some points:

- if this is official sega, wheres the official annoucement?
- how come this appeared out of nowhere?
- register to download an emulator? im sorry but this seems weird
- perfectly emulated graphics are unlikely

i would be sceptical on this before having done a test on it /me calls for flow``

OP
ElGatoAzul

ElGatoAzul

Thinking about you four points, you're right, it is fishy...
But i can't download the emus and test it. Maybe is a fake maybe not....
???

Flash

Technomage
cooliscool said:
:bs:
:plain2:

Yeah...

1) System reqs too high for official emu - if Fabien can make faster emu with dynarec core, why Sega guys will do Visual Basic interpreter core, (only VB can be SO slow) when they have all docs.

2) Why to make emu for only two games - it's better make ports or fast commercial emu with 100% compatibility (again, it's not so hard for ppl with all tech docs in their hands)

So, it's fake. If it's not - then somebody at Sega is really st00pid. Who will buy old games with such reqs ? Better to buy real Saturn...

(*_*)MARK

SEE YOU L8TER MASTERB8TER
its probally fake or maybe they took the pc versions and made it look like they have emulated em by sticking em in a simple vb gui. :)

leocabron

Metal´up your Ass!!!!!!!
One thing....................if you can download this "emus" you have to pay for it. I read in consollection.com. This message are in french:

CYBER DISC SEGA
Information postée par Ben-J le 18/11/2002 à 10h18

Êtes-vous un fan inconditionnel de la console Saturn de Sega? Vous suivez depuis plusieurs mois de prêt les projets d'Azuco, de MEGADEATH, de Fabien Autrel, de Shima, de Sthief, etc.? Et bien sachez que vous allez devoir suivre désormais CYBER DISC SEGA!
Cette nouvelle préstation de Sega Japon vous propose pour quelques Yens de télécharger des jeux comme Golden Axe The Duel ou Panzer Dragoon Zwei et d'y jouer sur votre P.C.
A condition de posséder un Pentium IV 2Ghz vous allez pouvoir chevaucher un dragon ou alors un Pentium III 1GHz, vous battre à la hache contre vos ennemis.

Voici deux images prises sur le site de CYBER DISC SEGA :

A suivre...

The googles traduction says:

CYBER DISC SEGA Information posted by Ben-J 18/11/2002 with 10h18 are you an unconditional fan of the console Saturn de Sega? You have followed for several months of loan the projects of Azuco, MEGADEATH, Fabien Autrel, Shima, Sthief, etc? And well will know that you will have to follow from now on CYBER DISC SEGA! This new prestation of Sega Japan proposes to you for some Yens to download plays like Golden Centers The Duel or Panzer Dragoon Zwei and to play there on your PC. With the proviso of having Pentium IV 2Ghz you will be able to overlap a dragon or then Pentium III 1GHz, you to beat with the axe against your enemies. Here two images taken on the site of CYBER DISC SEGA: To follow...

Sorry again for my English, I´m from Spain