What's new

what would you choose?

Trotterwatch

Here is a simple answer:

Get the one which has the most appealing games for you.

Also, I can't quite see how your friend is forcing you to buy a PS2, I mean it isn't as if you are married.... apologies if you are ;) hehe

blizz

get both!! I know I have :devil:

basically make a list of the games you're interested in, and which ever system has the most wins

Jaz

Ex-Mod
maxhart6 said:
don't buy a game-cube or ps2 buy a X-BOX

*lol* Not so sure about that.

Personally, I'd rather my PS2 at the moment. :D

But I will get a a GC sometime after Christmas.

Cyberman

At the moment PS2 for me but I'm honestly disturbed by the lack of REALLY interesting games to play. I have only 2 games for my PS2 believe it or not. I'm picky I guess, but I haven't seen much I would like to play.

The Game Cube looks nice.

The Xbox I refuse to touch. Something bothers me about that console (other than MS is loosing about $90 a piece when one is sold) I don't support MS for anything.

Cyb

Josep

eyerun4phun
maxhart6 said:
don't buy a game-cube or ps2 buy a X-BOX

seems like people don't pay attention to the question on these and attempt to be "smart"
not to be mean, but if he would have given a shit about x-box, he would have said so, knowing that he knows it exisits

if you like serious rpgs, read japanese and plan to import them if you already don't live in japan, then get a ps2.

If your a fan of mario, metroid and all those other nintendo guys, get GC, in the end its your money(i hope;))

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
It's a tough choice out there now...the ps2 has ffx and game titles such as devil may cry and dead or alive.
On the other hand, gamecube has zelda, mario and metroid...

But the last friggin' think i'd get is the x-box...damn i hate ms so much now that i'd just wait for the console to get emulated and laugh in their faces...if ever.

Cyberman

Hmmm why are all the good RPGS from Japan darn it!

Anyone play the newer Soul Revear games for the PS2?
Are they as good as the the 2nd one in the series?

Cyb

OP
slashkirby

slashkirby

x box ewwwww

I don't give a shit about the god damn x box thingy! it only has like 5 games of its own! and Gc and PS2 have like 15 or something...I'm not sure! but anyway! I don't give a shit about the X box! and the result I want is........GAMECUBE!!! :happy: YAY!!!
the penguins.......:linux:

L

Lachp30

PS2 games look alot more appealing at the momment, but when Zelda URA is brought out my sights will be in the GC's direction.

neoak

Triforce of Something...
He, like me, is a proud Nintendo GameCube owner (or soon to be). (j/k)

I have the GC, and i can laugh to Sony and M$ that the GameCube doesn't have Mod-Chips, Pirated games, etc.

The GC is probably the only console that will be not emulated (AFAIK)

n64.gif

gc.gif

XBox:linux: