What's new

majora's mask

millenial

I have nemu version 0.6 i am trying to run zelda majoras mask. It tells me that i need the expansion pack. could someone tell me what to do to make it work? I have looked all over for a download.

thanks

Harteex

Harteex das Brot
First, the latest version is 0.7a... you should get that.

Go into settings, go to General and set RDRAM Size to 8 mb.

But there is one problem though... you can't save your game....

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Erm, you will die as soon as hit.
It's not playable on nemu, afaik.
You should get 1964 or pj to play this game, it is a necessity.

supergamer

Banned
If you want to play majora's mask. The emulator corn does play it very good on 200 mhz (without sound. The sound isn't supported)
Corn is discontinued. For corn 2.0 goto www.emuhq.com/corn and after downloading 2.0 download version 3.0 beta.

noctrun

noctrunal internet surfing guy
i seriously doubt that corn runs zelda2 any better than the current nemu, you'll have the same problems in corn that you have in nemu, if corn loads it at all

Doomulation

Corn loads it, alright.
No sound and gfx looks like shit.
However, it isn't too good, and for me--it crashes :(
I don't recommend it.

Waht???

supergamer said:
If you want to play majora's mask. The emulator corn does play it very good on 200 mhz (without sound. The sound isn't supported)
Corn is discontinued. For corn 2.0 goto www.emuhq.com/corn and after downloading 2.0 download version 3.0 beta.

With wich ini or some, coz i tried it before but it said it wasnt compatible or somthin cant rememba
:thumbsup:

Doomulation

I think you just need corn 0.3 to play it. But as i said, it crashed or somethin'...and corn has gfx problems.

noctrun

noctrunal internet surfing guy
Doomulation said:
I think you just need corn 0.3 to play it. But as i said, it crashed or somethin'...and corn has gfx problems.

i don't remember, does corn 0.3 have flashram emulation? majora's mask needs it, that's the only reason, besides gfx errors, why nemu doesn't run it correctly