What's new

cant find azimers audio 0.4

killthegene

One Kool dude
cant find any websites with it or duncans project 64 rdb 2.2(i think its the latest release) or the latest n-rage plugin for that matter. could some one give them to me. cheers

OP
killthegene

killthegene

One Kool dude
the n-rage link seems to be down and as far as i can see the 0.4beta2 plugin does not come with the 0.73 patch thanks for the RDB though

crhylove

Banned
no, as i said, it's .4beta1....

but since you're whining.... here's one i found on my machine, but i have NO idea where it's from, and doesn't work as well as the .4beta1 one from the .7.3 patch, as i said before....

OP
killthegene

killthegene

One Kool dude
0.4 beta 1 isnt in the patch either and i still cant find n-rage
once i get these plugins i may start a website with uptodate plugins ect

Cyberman

killthegene said:
0.4 beta 1 isnt in the patch either and i still cant find n-rage
once i get these plugins i may start a website with uptodate plugins ect

Caveats:

1. Get permission from the plugin authors to have the plugins on your site.
  2. Be sure of the bandwidth allocation you have for your site if your plan on Mirroring the plugins.
  3. Linking to other people's sites WITHOUT PERMISSION is a VERY bad idea. Don't do it in other words.
  4. Put appropriate disclaimers and links for each image (binary) on your site, if you do not want to rate the plugins then give a list of things it works with etc.
  5. Give credit to people for information you have on your site from other sources than yourself. For example a tutorial etc for setting up PJ64 by someone you should give the author credit and provide a link. Also be sure you have the guys permission.
  6. Organize it well and be specific. I suggest if you start SMALL IE audio plugins and add things later (video and input).
    [/list=1]

Generally people don't mind you mirroring things but linking is considered a bad idea, it tends to increase someones bandwidth beyond there allocation and that tends to TICK people off. Keep track of your bandwidth usage if you mirror. You could get charged for huge amounts of data being downloaded unexpectedly. A little preparation goes a LONG ways in this case.

Cyb