What's new

Question about Zelda

Gaenya

Does anybody tried, because im trying it and i cant save, on mario i can save but in zelda everytime i start playing i got to start from begining, any ideas????

Hacktarux

Emulator Developer
Damn you're right, i've just tried it :(
The sram file is created correctly but it seems that it's never updated when the player save inside the game... I have to fix it for next release, thx for the info :)

supergamer

Banned
You'll need the jabo directinput7 plugin and choose memory pak.

If this doesn't work, try to use another emulator (1964 and corn works perfect with zelda oot & zelda mm). Maybe it will work.

drew69

im a retard & cant spell
ok im late 4 this but i cant let this injustice go on pj64 is the best emu 4 zelda 64 zelda mm

Falcon4ever

Plugin coder / Betatester
supergamer said:

If this doesn't work, try to use another emulator (1964 and corn works perfect with zelda oot & zelda mm). Maybe it will work.

hmm is this an automatic bot who makes up anwsers?

If Hacktarux (THE AUTHOR!!!) doesn't knows how to solve it for now, don't reply!

He said he's going to check it out.

also saying he should try an other emu is Bullshit.

killthegene

One Kool dude
supergamer is fast becoming famous around these forums for his unique brand of niavety and stupidty along with a large helping of ignorance (not that i can talk)

Last edited:

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
supergamer said:

Alright, Its Seems that you havent even Touched this emulator.

1. He cant Use Jabo's DirectInput Because he is using Linux...

2. Zelda Doesnt Even Use The Memory Pack...

3 You have Disrepected the Author, The Emulator & The Person who asked the Question (Geanya) in just one sentence...

So I am going to shoot from the hip here... Me & most Emutalk users are fed up with your lame post & lame threads... If you had any idea how much how much you are hated by the mass majority or this board... Do us all a favor... Run into the freeway or highway and just lay into the middle of it because this world doesnt need a retard like you...

My 2 Cents you fucking Loser... <_<

L

Lachp30

CpU MasteR said:
Alright, Its Seems that you havent even Touched this emulator.

1. He cant Use Jabo's DirectInput Because he is using Linux...

2. Zelda Doesnt Even Use The Memory Pack...

3 You have Disrepected the Author, The Emulator & The Person who asked the Question (Geanya) in just one sentence...

So I am going to shoot from the hip here... Me & most Emutalk users are fed up with your lame post & lame threads... If you had any idea how much how much you are hated by the mass majority or this board... Do us all a favor... Run into the freeway or highway and just lay into the middle of it because this world doesnt need a retard like you...

My 2 Cents you fucking Loser... <_<

I quite agree<_<

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
drew69 said:
ok im late 4 this but i cant let this injustice go on pj64 is the best emu 4 zelda 64 zelda mm
Ok #1: hacktarux said it didn't work...actually a BUG! Jeez, why reply with another test then? <_<

And ffs, this is MUPEN not PJ! If he wanted help with pj, he'd go there...so don't reply "soory but pj is just best, it has no probs with this game". >_<

Martin

Administrator
drew69: Did I not tell you to read the rules already? The rules page clearly says...

"Answer the question e.g. "you need to change this setting", not "try another emu"."

This is the second time you have ignored our rules. (first time). You seriously need to read the rules page thoroughly, or I see no other way of solving this problem than preventing you from coming here.