What's new

UHLE Alpha Web site

MrTangix

To Be Continued...
My favorite part of the site must be the... er, font. And it loads fast too. Good job! Sure beats RatTrap's UHLE2 page... Keep up the good work! Make sure you change that part about no one taking the project in hands. UHLE2 has been working on it too.

I just love UHLE... he sure is l337 :sly:

Chibi Nick

Emutalk Member
MrTangix said:
My favorite part of the site must be the... er, font. And it loads fast too. Good job! Sure beats RatTrap's UHLE2 page... Keep up the good work! Make sure you change that part about no one taking the project in hands. UHLE2 has been working on it too.

I just love UHLE... he sure is l337 :sly:
And I have never before heard a program referred to as "he"... I didn't know programs had genders...

Was Ultra HLE the first n64 emulator? I'm not sure... I know it was the first to play commercial games though ;)

OP
Knuckles

Knuckles

Well, I made it rapidly because ShadowPrince was going to sleep so I rearange it soon !

Thanx

Lillymon

Ninja Princess
Chibi Nick said:
Was Ultra HLE the first n64 emulator? I'm not sure... I know it was the first to play commercial games though ;)
Project Unreality was the first N64 emulator. But UltraHLE was the first to play commercial games.

OP
Knuckles

Knuckles

As ShadowPrince ask me, the site got a new look! and WOW! over 1500 visitor already! thats great!

OP
Knuckles

Knuckles

compatibility list will be soon updated!
Thanx to all visitors! over 20550 already !

i have already over 110 Roms! all tested (well almost all)!

crewde

compatibility hasnt changed from the original UHLE, so there reallly isnt a need for this section.... y dont u juts copy someone else's UHLE compat. list???

OP
Knuckles

Knuckles

compatibility hasnt changed from the original UHLE, so there reallly isnt a need for this section.... y dont u juts copy someone else's UHLE compat. list???

Thats because im mading a new Ultra.ini for UHLE ALpha. I found patches from few places and I'm testing all the game (i have 112 on my PC for the moment) And i put every tested game with the good compatibility.

You should remove Jabo's Direct Input plugin.

It's not allowed to distribute PJ64 in sepatate parts.

Put a link to http://www.pj64.net instead.

K, doesn't know about that, will be changed.