Here the link

www.emulation64.com/N64/UHLE/uhle_sp_1.0.7.zip

What's new in 1.0.7:
--------------------
Fast bugfix release plus languages as a bonus

- Languages Support
+ Currently English,Spanish and French
More languages packs are welcomed
- Removed Debug output window by popular demand :)
- Fixed comments bug,roms in ini recognized correctly
- Little,but very nice gui changes by CoDeX :)

FireBone

Emulation's Freak!
jeah! A new release! :D
One question for you, are more roms in your emulator playable?
can you make a list? and have you fun by making a emu?

Johann

Chankast rocks ^^
Cool, but...
When will come major enhancements? (like controller config, game fixes, more compatibility, emulated savegame, etc...)

EDIT: BTW, when you select a directory, you can't select only a drive (like d:\), only works with path's (like d:\roms\) :(

Last edited:

Stez02k

*~ Mr. Trance ~*
wow this is awesome :) thanx for the update and compatability shouldnt be different to the original Uhle yet

Stez

crewde

u say u fixed the rom info n the ini n crap... but on my system it still dont quite work right

BUT, somehow i dont get any graphical errors wehn a play a few of my games.. but then i goto play them on the original ultrahle n i see them... SO GOOD JOB! ur fixing sh!t... ;)

uHLE alpha is worth the praise... its a great emu... n i expect uHLE v2 to be just good.... well, and most likely: BETTER.

but u still gotta give the man credit, his emu is improving stuff... from wat i see.. idk... am i wrong?? im pretty sure hes making gameplay better.... n more compatible at that

hey man... i would like to request a feature tho! ... i wanna use my ultra.kwl file!!! so i can use my adaptoid!!! can u make a release that supports the kwl file? or can u just add joypad support in the next relase!? i lvoe you man

peace

FireBone

Emulation's Freak!
We love you too ;)
No...because you haven't done any big thing bjz....
learn c++ make somethinmg real intersting and we will love you too!
I can only prise ShadowPrince and CoDeX work, because they love their work :inlove: :devil: :D
:n64: :n64: :n64: :n64: :n64:

FireBone

Emulation's Freak!
lol, but nice :colgate:
But, ShadowPrince!
what is whit a new ini for more playable games? do you can make this? please answer :plain:

OP
S

ShadowPrince

U can use more advanced ini by dominator,i think it's version 2.0
meanwhile,and no i do not plan to mess with current ini patch system right now :).

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Well, really bjz, you could just rip the uhle source n' put some new dialogs into it and all will love you :D
If you know how to code, that is :p

sk8bloke22

roll for life
why r ppl complaining? ??? all the small annoying issues have been fixed and released publically, ur not gonna get much else at the moment unless u fiddle with the source itself. these r early days.

anyway congrats on the release shadowprince, codex and any other ppl who worked on it, i for one greatly appreciate these releases during a point in n64 emulation where things have been looking very grim :D

Tarikoo

One more time, nice work

but I steel dont understand why is the included ini an old version : 1E-B3 (the cpy) instead of the 2.0 from the cpy...

bjz

yes i coded that a while back. Since then i have done many other things including an irc client, games, new look for apollo (that never got released), many programming tutorials, etc...

that still doesnt explain why no one lvoes me :(

ps - www.teeulips.net/bjz/hmmm.jpg

Last edited:
OP
S

ShadowPrince

bjz said:
yes i coded that a while back. Since then i have done many other things including an irc client, games, new look for apollo (that never got released), many programming tutorials, etc...

that still doesnt explain why no one lvoes me :(

ps - www.teeulips.net/bjz/hmmm.jpg

Intresting idea for list background on that shot.Looks ... different.
Can u post here link to tutorials ? I would love to look at it.