What's new

ScreenShots of UltraHLE Alpha 1.0.7

CoDeX

Emutalk Member
alpha1.JPG

alpha2.JPG

crewde

ur screens show alotta "unknowns (update yer INI)" or whatever.... why hasnt the company added like info on all these games?

in uhle alpha 1.0.5 i get this problem except that even games thathave entrys in the INI dont register in the emu... so like my mario 64 (us) wont play in the emu b/c the INI isnt sending the ringht info to the emu... any suggestions?

Knuckles

you can't for the moment, you'll have to wait to vers. 1.1.0( or maybe later for 1.0.7)
Only those working on it have this possibility.
(Me, ShadowPrince, CoDeX .....)

Last edited:

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
scyther said:
you can't for the moment, you'll have to wait to vers. 1.1.0( or maybe later for 1.0.7)

LMFAO!

MrTangix

To Be Continued...
scyther said:

uh... since when does 1.0.7 release after 1.1.0? LMAO... real version....:colgate:

crewde

MrTangix said:
uh... since when does 1.0.7 release after 1.1.0? LMAO... real version....:colgate:

you are an idiot because 1.1.0 isnt even out yet.... 1.0.7 is the newest fool

MrTangix

To Be Continued...
crewde said:
you are an idiot because 1.1.0 isnt even out yet.... 1.0.7 is the newest fool

Uh, if you read it, it says that we will have to wait until 1.1.0 to play it or else we will have to wait even longer for 1.0.7

Its sad that you had to flame over such a small issue. :cry:

crewde

haha ooo ... i didnt realize that.... i guess they did scre up on that post.... i didnt mean to flame i was just trying to prove a point... haha but i was wrong... i aint afraid to admit it.... o, 'n if i ever flame someone you'll know it! i get carried away sometimes.. no hard feelings

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
crewde said:
haha ooo ... i didnt realize that.... i guess they did scre up on that post.... i didnt mean to flame i was just trying to prove a point... haha but i was wrong... i aint afraid to admit it.... o, 'n if i ever flame someone you'll know it! i get carried away sometimes.. no hard feelings

Dont let it happen again...

UltraHLE Alpha 1.1.0

Meh... :sleepy: