What's new

Help in playin Conker BFD

EeeK

I'm now at the Rock Solid. I managed to pee and roll the center rockmen followed by the left rokemen into the hole but no matter which direction I pee at the right rockmen, it would not roll inside the hole. Pls help!

Anchel

The Xpaniard
He he, my avatars seem to have a good use now (not like Stez's use for the Mario one)
I know it's off-topic, but it was stupid to make a thread about this ;)

OP
E

EeeK

Ok, I've read the walkthrough and still can't get the problem solve. Take a look at this shot, this stupid rockmen keep stayin at the same position !

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Don't go near 'im...
Just pee at him from a distance and he'll roll into a ball. Just remember to keep doing it or he'll come up and smash you! Bam! :p

Cyberman

EeeK said:
Ok, I've read the walkthrough and still can't get the problem solve. Take a look at this shot, this stupid rockmen keep stayin at the same position !

One big HINT push the button to add pressure to your WEEEEE ing experiment on the wall some (LOL). That's how you do it, Until I realized you could squirt a LOT farther with the use of the correct button I was frustrated by it too. Now I am stuck with the stupid Alien, I can't seem to figure out how to spin fast enough to through the idiot out the airlock (le sigh).

Cyb

OP
E

EeeK

I press the Z button to pee at him and he will roll into a ball, afterwhich i keep pressin but he'll stay there. Let me ask u guys some have pass this stage. Is that rockmen at the position i show in the attched pic or nearer to the hole?

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Remember that you'll have to actually stand somewhat near him so that he'll fall into the hole. Keep trying, you're doing it right.

As for the alien, make sure you're using the mouse if you don't have an adaptoid or a suitable gamepad. Simply start with rotating slowly...and then faster and faster until he starts spinning for real. Then aim at the airlock and press the b-button and away the alien goes. Repeat.l

Anton

I like beer
EeeK said:
I press the Z button to pee at him and he will roll into a ball, afterwhich i keep pressin but he'll stay there. Let me ask u guys some have pass this stage. Is that rockmen at the position i show in the attched pic or nearer to the hole?

He should be a bit closer to the hole, I think.
He walks around sometimes. So, you just try to catch a moment, when he dances right near the hole.
I have the same problem with the last (3-rd) rockman now. I,m totally stuck with him :)

And in walkthrough all this looks pretty simple:
1. Pee on center rockman, he'll roll into the hole, you follow him, roll him onto the button.
2. Pee on two other rockmans - they'll roll into nearest holes and die.

So, I made the center one (spend a whole damn day, with breaks, for this one). Then, I made second rockman, he's prety easy, because he often walks around and often dance right near the hole. This one is on the left side, if you look from the entrance to "rock solid".
And now I'm totally in shit with the last one..... He doesn't walk at all, he hits me everytime, I'm sick, I'm tied, I have only 3 chocolates, I'm dying :( ...

I'm with you, man! Keep trying!

OP
E

EeeK

Anton said:
He should be a bit closer to the hole, I think.
He walks around sometimes. So, you just try to catch a moment, when he dances right near the hole.
I have the same problem with the last (3-rd) rockman now. I,m totally stuck with him :)

And in walkthrough all this looks pretty simple:
1. Pee on center rockman, he'll roll into the hole, you follow him, roll him onto the button.
2. Pee on two other rockmans - they'll roll into nearest holes and die.

So, I made the center one (spend a whole damn day, with breaks, for this one). Then, I made second rockman, he's prety easy, because he often walks around and often dance right near the hole. This one is on the left side, if you look from the entrance to "rock solid".
And now I'm totally in shit with the last one..... He doesn't walk at all, he hits me everytime, I'm sick, I'm tied, I have only 3 chocolates, I'm dying :( ...

I'm with you, man! Keep trying!

I think this is a bug in the game....

Anton

I like beer
I don't think so.
Maybe this is so hard because of playing on emu.
(Like fishing in Zelda:OoT - it's absolutely impossible to catch a fish on emulator)

But this problem in CBFD shold be solved, I think.

Anton

I like beer
Hey! I just solved this easily!
Just press "Z" WHILE peeinng. This makes you able to pee much farther and stronger.

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Anton said:
Hey! I just solved this easily!
Just press "Z" WHILE peeinng. This makes you able to pee much farther and stronger.

Haha. ;)

I had the problem when i bought the game. Finding out to press Z wasn't that hard. :p

Just kidding man. :)

Cyberman

cooliscool said:
Haha. ;)

I had the problem when i bought the game. Finding out to press Z wasn't that hard. :p

Just kidding man. :)

Well actually they give no hints and I did everyone except the last one on the right just letting Mr Dinkle use the relaxed non high pressure way :)

Cyb

OP
E

EeeK

I got mixed up wif the Z button on my controller configuration, stupid me! ???

Anyway I've passed the rockmen stage now currently at the Buga. I can't seem to hit his bum while he's covering himself up after hittin his crotch.

Goin to try again...

neoak

Triforce of Something...
You guide the raptor you're riding and press B or Z when you are facing the Buga's ass (it's true). You will see how the Raptor.... well... Better see it. (When you hit 3 times, you will learn a "secret".)

After that, we learn that Conker tried to cheat Berri. But, the "Big Breasted babe" rejected him.

When you became "NeoConker", you will see something i (and others) call "The Matrix effect".

OP
E

EeeK

OK, passed it and juz passed the undead part...now goin back to windy again....ohh no this game goin to end soon....no, I don't wanna buy xbox!!! someone give me a xbox emulator pls. :innocent:

OP
E

EeeK

YES!!! Completed the game. IT WAS A GREAT GAME! Saving Private Ryan, Matrix, Alien 3, ... all were in the game. Anyone wanna see some screenshot I got while playin this game?