What's new

More Screen Shots from TR64 Ogl Ver 0.7.4-beta

Remote

:D Your plugin is getting better and better every time I check ET. The quality is looking superb, keep the good work up... :tr64:

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Linker: Doesn't look like it. The ground only has 1 texture.

In shot 4 it looks like there's no support but in the others it does. In OoT some areas of the ground had 1 texture and some had 2. Maybe the same case.

Looking great Ice. Keep the great work! :)

Last edited:
OP
icepir8

icepir8

cooliscool said:
Linker: Doesn't look like it. The ground only has 1 texture.

In shot 4 it looks like there's no support but in the others it does. In OoT some areas of the ground had 1 texture and some had 2. Maybe the same case.

Looking great Ice. Keep the great work! :)

Opps. Shot 4 is from a earilier version. :p

look at the grass and trees in the other shots, you can see that they are multi textured.

jvolel

Destoryer of worlds
said it before and ill say it again great job man :colgate:, any improvements in other games??

Stez02k

*~ Mr. Trance ~*
those screenies are gr8, but i thought u stopped work on tr64 or your plugin due to blaze. Im confused

OP
icepir8

icepir8

Stez02k said:
those screenies are gr8, but i thought u stopped work on tr64 or your plugin due to blaze. Im confused

Hmm... Don't recall ever saying that I was quitting work on TR64 and TR64 ogl. I'm not releasing betas at this time because of my protest against lameness. so be keep the faith and I will release after the beta testing is done.