What's new

Conker's Bad Fur Day - Bad Game??

Status
Not open for further replies.

g00beRz

Peej
IS this a bad game? I mean, just because the squirrel gets drunk and stuff don't mean anything. I think they should make it E for everyone. I personally think it is a great game..It is fun and everything. Too short though. Funny as hell though!

Kids don't even know what is happening in the game. Games like Mario are based on all kinds of bad stuff and they don't notice it so I don't think little kids would notice all the subliminal messages in Conker.. Am I right?

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
Ehrm, I think that you confused some stuff up... No one said that it's a bad game - it had quite high review grades on the gaming sites I've seen. What you mean is the game's IDSA rating. Anyway, the game has a lot of suggestive material, drunking is just a part of it, so I doubt anything lower than T would work. And even if you had a point, you're almost 2 years late.

jvolel

Destoryer of worlds
Bah that game was one of the best ever made *not only good and orginal single player but great multiplayer* very rare thing indeed ;) heh get it rare thing rare made the game lol haha ha .... ha ha.... :plain2:

OP
g00beRz

g00beRz

Peej
Oh well maybe i went a little overboard on the rating thing. But I still think the game rocks weeeeeee!

Anchel

The Xpaniard
Just wait for the next Conker game (for the XBox).
But I'll never sell my soul for this Microsoft-Rare game...

mexican(Aus)

Silent Assasin
Yeah Conkers Bad fur day was pretty good.
There are a couple of things I don't like abot it though.
1.The game seems to be kind of slow and the jerky camera annoy's hell out of me.
2. The $130.00(AUS) Price Tag. IMOA no game is worth that much

Mingo3k

Mingspeed!
loved conker... :p
twas a great game, and i still play it to date :)
but i dont understand the yank *no offence* ratings... E?? T??
lol id rather a G, PG, M, MA, R system :)

blizz

Mingo3k said:
loved conker... :p
twas a great game, and i still play it to date :)
but i dont understand the yank *no offence* ratings... E?? T??
lol id rather a G, PG, M, MA, R system :)

well both systems make little sense when you look at them like that ;)

jvolel

Destoryer of worlds
mexican(Aus) said:
Yeah Conkers Bad fur day was pretty good.
There are a couple of things I don't like abot it though.
1.The game seems to be kind of slow and the jerky camera annoy's hell out of me.
2. The $130.00(AUS) Price Tag. IMOA no game is worth that much

i haven't had that problem... what game have you played?

And i think it would be great to have some kinda conker warfare online game lol that would be funny, where a whole bunch of people could go to war as the tedzis or whoever lol. :D

jvolel said:
i haven't had that problem... what game have you played?

And i think it would be great to have some kinda conker warfare online game lol that would be funny, where a whole bunch of people could go to war as the tedzis or whoever lol. :D

LOL they already do, its called the PJ64k, and it works too

And-oh, Plain Girl, sexy icon :flowers:

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
Yeap, but you also reply to persons that will not reply to you. This is just stupid :)

jdsony

gameguy321 said:
So? Im reading it.

(First of all I apologize for helping keep this thread at the top. Now on to my post...)

ahahaaha just because your reading it doesn't mean you need to post a reply. Either the person you are responding to will not even see your reply or more likely your response isn't relevant anymore (ie. he knows about PJ64K now).

Don't mean to be rude but it's the cold hard truth and I want some cold hard cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.