What's new

I can't play any of my Saturn games on Satourne emulator.

saga

I've download all the Satourne zip (including the latest can play commercial games one), but no one is working right now. Everytime I use the emulator, it goes to the manual screen (the one with "Play", Stop, pause, memory setting...etc") I wonder why the cursor can not be moved too?

I've adjusted the Joypad setting too, it responded, but whatever direction buttons you press, the cursor still move back to centre/middle of the screen("PLAY"). I can't control it correctly, it move back to centre automatically.

Till now, I haven't played any of my Saturn games on Satourne emulator. I remember some of my pirate Saturn CD can be run on SSF v0.06 prototype emulator, but got some problems too. It's better than Satourne, nothing is playable now!

Anyone know what happen to it? What thing should I do in order to run my games to this emulator? Can anyone give me some advice? Please...

MihoKiyo

The Lone Huntress
Sadly, Satourne doesn't support as many games as SSF...at least, I think that's the case. From what I've seen...I'm not sure what games run. All I know is that Guardian Heroes won't run in the current version of Satourne. G'luck trying to get stuff to run...but if you hit play, it goes past the Sega Saturn logo then copyright information, then slows to a low FPS and nothing happens...then the game isn't supported yet.

Grant64

DC Emu Fanatic
Satourne is not fully playable with any game at the moment - Fabian is coding a dynarec and the Giri Giri team are quite promising! So sit tight time will make it happen

OP
S

saga

Now I found out what happened.......

I just clicked the CD block, click Use CD, then it works. The cursor never turn back like before. Maybe, something wrong in my CD-rom drive......?