What's new

Is Anyone Blown Away By The Latest Emu's As Me?

GE Master

After seeing the latest versions of 1964 and pj64, I can say HOLY SHIT. Seriously there is some serious credit that needs to be placed at the feet of the developers.

1. The unreal part is that now I have games that are playable from beginning to end. I have the N64 adapter so an emu blows the actual N64 out of the water. A year ago I couldn't say this.

2. PC's are forever, therefore emulators (or the N64) will be forever. No part, no replacing of consoles. Controllers, that's it.

3. The N64 graphics, once emulated are as good as anything out there. Perhaps this is simply the part that has me so stoked. I mean PD looks bloody unreal!

4. GoldenEye and Perfect Dark players will hord to these things. How can I say that? Because I've sat some players down in front of PD and GE and yes jaws were hitting the floor. This simply means that with a LAN, I could take my adapters down to a net cafe and bingo we're playing PD, although splitscreen, at least I can sit at a PC by myself and kick some guys ass across the room. I could get many players stoked on this.

5. Who in their right mind would have thought that Perfect Dark could look as good as the XBOX or GameCube or whatever.

6. The possibility of unlimited GameShark codes, once perfected could allow the creation of new GoldenEye levels! A completely customized multiplayer experience only possible via emulator.

7. Even the names behind the making of PD would shit themselves seeing their games run this well and look this good. I've heard that developers use emu's, but I would not expect their's to run close to this well.

Bottom Line:

I worship the ground that you guys walk. If I can be involved in any aspect of the future developments, let me know. The N64 is a bloody amazing system and these emulators have shown this to be true.

EmuNut

Public Enemy No. 1
I agree as far as emulation of next-gen consoles UltraHLE started the trend and it's been continued to amazing results by modern day next gen emulators. And the future looks so bright we have to wear shades.
:pj64: :nemu: :inlove: