What's new

why make ultrahle like pj64?

should ultrahles source code be made for todays fast end pcs?or for pentum2s?

• yes! the people with low end specs need a good and fast n64 emultor!

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • no! and say why here!

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cold1

zelda master!
me i would just upate it for the lower end computers.i mean by fixing the gfx with dave2000 glide64 plugin source code.than fix the bugs in games that play.and than make amore better ini.

besides i thought ultrahle was made for low specs pcs pentium 350mhz!

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
cold1 said:
me i would just upate it for the lower end computers.i mean by fixing the gfx with dave2000 glide64 plugin source code.than fix the bugs in games that play.and than make amore better ini.

besides i thought ultrahle was made for low specs pcs pentium 350mhz!

Damn, you're so extremely smart, i wish i was that smart. :satisfied

Allnatural

Where do you get the idea that they're making it more like PJ64? They're going to maintain the same degree of HLE used in UltraHLE and push the approach as far as it will go. If you're refering to zilmar-spec compatibility, that's merely a bonus.

OP
cold1

cold1

zelda master!
i mean by adding all that extra things, like more plugings

Allnatural said:
Where do you get the idea that they're making it more like PJ64? They're going to maintain the same degree of HLE used in UltraHLE and push the approach as far as it will go. If you're refering to zilmar-spec compatibility, that's merely a bonus.

it will just slow down the emulator.and it will run slower on low spec pcs! meaning anythig lower than a 500mhz will run slow.and glide is the best gfx system for ultrahle.glide out beats directx any day.
and as for the input, it needs alittle work.

Allnatural

Re: i mean by adding all that extra things, like more plugings

cold1 said:
it will just slow down the emulator.and it will run slower on low spec pcs! meaning anythig lower than a 500mhz will run slow.and glide is the best gfx system for ultrahle.glide out beats directx any day.
and as for the input, it needs alittle work.
* scratches head

You're losing me here. Let me say it again, another way...

UltraHLE 2.0 will still have the same level of HLE implementation as the original Ultra HLE

...meaning it should be as fast (or nearly as fast) on older PCs as UHLE originally was. Plus it will still support Glide in addition to D3D and OpenGL.

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
Re: Re: i mean by adding all that extra things, like more plugings

Allnatural said:
* scratches head

You're losing me here. Let me say it again, another way...

UltraHLE 2.0 will still have the same level of HLE implementation as the original Ultra HLE

...meaning it should be as fast (or nearly as fast) on older PCs as UHLE originally was. Plus it will still support Glide in addition to D3D and OpenGL.

Look, Dont waist your time on this idiot... He doesnt get the point...

crhylove

Banned
i believe the point is increased compatibility in an emulator that has mildly better gameplay for the bulk of the world, as pj64 is a little resource intensive for peeps in the 3rd world.

rhy

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
It's just that they can choose to run it with ultrahle's core or plugin OR with any zilmar-spec plugin!
The first one is just as fast as ever.

Dumbass :plain2: