What's new

ultra.ini

Knuckles

I add the missing games but i want to made them work.
I'm currently editing the ultra.ini of UHLE 1.0.0 Alpha, and for this, I need to know the "osrange", and "patches" needed to runs the game or only a part of it.

If someone did it for one or more games please tell them!
UHLE is the only emu on my PC that go fast.

Thanks!

oDD

/me odd
scyther your going to have to wait for another release to get more compatibility and UltraHLE 2.0 by the sound of it is going to have the most. The ultra.ini your using seems like the latest and if it is then thats the most compatibilty your going to get from UltraHLE in its current state. If a game was playable it would be in the ini with its osrange and patches defined, by now.

OP
Knuckles

Knuckles

But in the version of the ini of the L@G UltraHLE , the osrange for Majora Mask is there but the intro is suppose to work (US only) and I have the PAL one. So this meen that is must be supported because is build the same way as Ocarina Of Time.

Quvack

l@g stole the Zelda MM patch from SupraHLE, but I doubt it would have any affect in 'UltraHLE Alpha' due to it not currently supporting a few of the things SupraHLE did.

oDD

/me odd
edit:

/me puts his hand down

sorry Quvack, read ya post wrong :p

Thanks dom... :D

Last edited:

Dominator

oDD : User "scyther" was referring to l@g ini file. Quvack was just remembering him that this is nothing but the latest supra.ini file renamed to ultra.ini (and ofcourse, all credits and references to SHLE and related authors removed).

So, some of the patches included in SHLE won't work in this "UHLE Alpa".

Anyway, the latest ultra.ini file available is the one attached here.

Quvack

I didnt read what oDD posted before he changed it, but I'm guessing he thought I said 'UltraHLE Alpha' was a fake? I dont think that its fake at all thank you very muchly :p I tried it out, and its nice to see something which isnt fake :)

I was only saying that the patch wouldnt work correctly in UltraHLE Alpha due to it not having some features that SupraHLE did :p As Dominator said :)

Hehe I didnt really need to post that did I? It was already cleared up... oh well!

ShadowPrince

Dominator said:
oDD : User "scyther" was referring to l@g ini file. Quvack was just remembering him that this is nothing but the latest supra.ini file renamed to ultra.ini (and ofcourse, all credits and references to SHLE and related authors removed).

So, some of the patches included in SHLE won't work in this "UHLE Alpa".

Anyway, the latest ultra.ini file available is the one attached here.

It's called Uhle Alpha,not "this Uhle Alpa" :).

oDD

/me odd
Quvack said:
I didnt read what oDD posted before he changed it, but I'm guessing he thought I said 'UltraHLE Alpha' was a fake? I dont think that its fake at all thank you very muchly :p I tried it out, and its nice to see something which isnt fake :)

Nah nah I thought u said that 'UHle Alpha' was l@g's release and I was like, wtf noo! :D

OP
Knuckles

Knuckles

About SupraHLE, you say its finnish and tell the UHLE 2 site but is not the one I see the first time . It is normal?