What's new

The Legend of Zelda: Winds to Takuto

Mingo3k

Mingspeed!
anybody got some good news? bout the gc game?
zeldacover.JPG

Last edited:

legendj

Player
i dont have an gamecube...

but i'm thinking in buy one only to play this Zelda (mario sunshine and star fox adventures too) ;D

UltraThing

I'll tell you something interesting ...my wife is japanese. I asked her the other night to give me her best guess translation of "takuto." SHe said she doesn't know any such word.

It may be a japanization of the word "tactics" or "tact" .... in which case it might be titles "Tactics of the Wind" .... although up to this point people seem to think that "takuto" means a stick of some kind. We'll see.

Macca

A conductors pole is what i've been reading everywhere, but i guess we will see when we see

FAR

First Person Shooter
zelda games are the best games ever been created!
I accept no other opinions.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
UltraThing said:
I'll tell you something interesting ...my wife is japanese. I asked her the other night to give me her best guess translation of "takuto." SHe said she doesn't know any such word.

It may be a japanization of the word "tactics" or "tact" .... in which case it might be titles "Tactics of the Wind" .... although up to this point people seem to think that "takuto" means a stick of some kind. We'll see.
Well, i know that "kaze" means wind, so i suppose it isn't a word, but a name.

gokuss4

Meh...
takuto is most likely gonna be a city of Legend of Zelda: The Winds of Takuto

and i believe the story line of the game is gonna be about Link rescuing his sister or something... kind of weird, he never had a sister in the original story line

kind of a weird story line eh?

Chibi Nick

Emutalk Member
gokuss4 said:
takuto is most likely gonna be a city of Legend of Zelda: The Winds of Takuto

and i believe the story line of the game is gonna be about Link rescuing his sister or something... kind of weird, he never had a sister in the original story line

kind of a weird story line eh?
Well they never mentioned that he didn't have a sister... ;)