What's new

Wipeout 64

Zephir

Yo all,
i m italian (sorry for my english, i never studied it)
i have a problems with Project 64 1.5 (plugin Jabo 6 1.5) and the rom Wipeout 64. In game, when i go on gold challenge mode, i can't move any option, the game freeze my virtual joypad (configured on keyboard) and nothing appenened, i can't turn back to principal menù or go on race.
Anyone see my problem? :plain:
Thx in advance and aniway for you help.

See ya!

It's a bug,you can't do anything about it,sorry.There is only a little trick you can do to finish the game.You must finish all the challenges by once.For example:
Finish the race challenge (all 6 cources)and then save the game.Then when you'll play the game again load your game but do not go again in race mode cos it will freeze.Go only to the other challenges.Go to the time trial challenge,finish it by once and then save the game.Do the same thing for weapon challenge too,finish all the 6 courses by once.With the same way you can see and velocitar course in the single race...
Of course you understand that you must be dead ace player to finish weapon challenge by once...

OP
Z

Zephir

thx much for u help,
sin for this bug :(
aniway i try that trick but it's hard:D

already thx and bye ^^

See ya!

Matt Lukin

eheh that sounds a little too much work for a game like that...

pj 64 is the only emulator that runs it though, right? i've had that rom for years and i was never able to run it

but it wasnt all that worth the wait, lol