What's new

UltraHLE 2 Project DEAD...

aprentice

You wish.

Before someone notices the site is missing, I would just like to say we are experiencing temporary downtime. :happy:

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
That's because you are all fake, that's why. Fake fake fake fake fake fake fake.
FAKE

:D

oDD

/me odd
DuDe said:
That's because you are all fake, that's why. Fake fake fake fake fake fake fake.
FAKE

Someone ban this guy! All he does is post spam! What a lamer!

;) ;) :p :p

Aprentice u scared me for a second. :p

Stez02k

*~ Mr. Trance ~*
Johann said:
Aprentice, I hate you...
You scared me a lot :cry:

lol me2, i knew that dom etc wouldnt give up on ultraHLE, they love it as much as us, btw keep up the gr8 work and as soon as its released, i will be one of the 1st to download it :)

Stez

LoL when I seen the title I just thought, "Oh great, some flaming newbie pissed off the group"...
lol even tho I can use the other emus now I still have the same respect towards UHLE because it brought me to the N64 emu scene heh, good to here that was fake tho, cya round

Smiff

Emutalk Member
don't f**k around... this is the kind of thing that makes people cynical about all things uHLE.

Just some friendly PR advice. You may be joking but if you're serious about your project you don't want this sort of thing :)

Last edited:

crhylove

Banned
and in related news.....

is Disney's Tetris Magical Challenge working yet? pffffttt

seriously that game bites so much ass.

rhy

gokuss4

Meh...
bah! didn't fool me, i saw aprentice next to the thread maker, and that only means its just another way to get people in this topic :p. but anyways i haven't noticed cause i haven't been to the site that much...

Lyzel

Smiff said:
don't f**k around... this is the kind of thing that makes people cynical about all things uHLE.

Just some friendly PR advice. You may be joking but if you're serious about your project you don't want this sort of thing :)

Totally agree with ya!!

:term: