What's new

Glideman

Gonetz

Plugin Developer (GlideN64)
One-two bug fixes, one new command implemented and wow - one new great game started to work! I'm :happy:
Game will be playable as soon as Dave will fix obvious texture bugs.

OP
Gonetz

Gonetz

Excellent news - there are no texture problem in this game. Bad gfx in previous shot was caused by one my bug and unimplemented combines. I've fixed it. Game looks so sweet now!

LD.

*poke*
I'm sure this has been asked before, but what sort of system spec have you got there Gonetz? Cos you're getting pretty good speeds *drool*

Keep up the good work :D

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
LD. said:
I'm sure this has been asked before, but what sort of system spec have you got there Gonetz? Cos you're getting pretty good speeds *drool*

Keep up the good work :D

heh.. celeron 300@550 128mb ram, vooodoo something. :p

Knuckles

and when did the next Glide64 version will be released? Its going fast on my PC (event if its a Celeron 433 :( )

OP
Gonetz

Gonetz

When? I don't know. Dave makes all decisions about releases. Last time I talk with him was last Friday. I guess he is still very busy. Let's hope he can find some time this weekend to prepare release version.

BTW, next version can be more slow because it do more calculations now. I did not noticed major speed decrease, but our tester CpUMasteR reported about 1/4 speed drop. He uses eVoodoo though.

PS. my specs
128mb ram, Cel 366=>550, 3dfx Velocity 100, Vortex1 based souncard

Gugaman

good news, dollar is falling down here, ill buy my computer sooner than i expected.
/me cant wait

euphoria

Emutalk Member
Good luck to your revived project.

To Glide64 team:

Hope you have the strength to carry on with this project. We all have real life (or atleast most of us) and we know how it can be, but break can do wonders to coding projects. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
However, evoodoo has its own issues as well. AFAIK, i would believe it has something to do with gfx or emulated functions in evoodoo that causes the speed drop.

Knuckles

By the way, could it's be possible to work on Pokemon Puzzle League please?
Well to make it playable minimum, graphic quality is not important for the moment!

harb

are u still workin on it? :-(
release it whenever you think it's ok..
but it doesn't have to be perfect :-/

:sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy:

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
harb said:
are u still workin on it? :-(
release it whenever you think it's ok..
but it doesn't have to be perfect :-/

:sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy:

yes, but we have real lives & jobs to attend... We dont sit around a Computer all day...

harb

sure..
I know that cpumaster :D
as I could see from your screenshots you made some good progress on it :thumbsup:
who is actually in the 'glide team'?
I don't even know who's a member of it
:cry:

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
harb said:

who is actually in the 'glide team'?
I don't even know who's a member of it
:cry:

Coding Team: Dave2001, Gugaman, Gonetz
Beta Testers: Me, linker, gokuss4, Doomulation, Scorpiove, IceLord, Quvack, McLeod, tekken1096 & Falcon4ever,