What's new

PSO for GC FOR USA;)

Josep

eyerun4phun
Just reserved my copy;) going to get it on Wensday;) Hopefully there are some other people here that remember how awesome it was on DC and are now getting ready to play it on GC:) I'll of course give some personal input on it, as well as i hope some other people will too;) Got the last known broadband adapter in my city for GC, doubt they will get any more any time soon enough:innocent:

Tri-Force

Philosopher Warrior
we didn't even get them in our store (Best Buy in Yonkers) yet and when we do they will all be gone. just like the Network Adaptor for the PS2

OP
Josep

Josep

eyerun4phun
yup best buy and all those chain stores aren't supposed to get 'em any time soon, or maybe never, I was lucky enough to grab the last one;) You can still order off nintendo's website, and its not that bad of a deal;) 34.99 plus shipping and tax obviously, o yea, and anyone that owns an x-box, get freak'n shenmue 2;)

blizz

bought and sold Shenmue 2 already (DC), ass is the phrase I'd use to describe it

and I oh so want PSO for the gamecube but no release date yet here in the UK :(

Tri-Force

Philosopher Warrior
um. . . I work at Best Buy and we are DEFFIENTLY getting them in ALL our stores nation wide so they will probably have them at Sam Goody too since we own them. we were suposed to have them on the 20th but we never get anything on time. we even had a meeting about online gaming on sunday talking about the adaptors so we know all there is to know about the online crap for all the systems.

Jaz

Ex-Mod
blizz said:

It will be no good for you until I get it, seeing as I carry your ass online. ;)

blizz

Jaz said:
blizz said:

It will be no good for you until I get it, seeing as I carry your ass online. ;)

roflol, yeah sure Jaz, didn't I bring your character back to life ten times :p

OP
Josep

Josep

eyerun4phun
blizz said:
bought and sold Shenmue 2 already (DC), ass is the phrase I'd use to describe it

wha?! shenmue 2?! so i'm taking it you didn't like it, and HOW?!

cooliscool, i was really lucky;)

well, triforce, bestbuys website hasn't said anything, or even mentioned phantasy star online, if they are going to carry it, i'm guessing it won't be soon;)

OP
Josep

Josep

eyerun4phun
i dunno, haven't gotten the game yet, i'll tell ya tommorow though;)

qouted from: http://www.nintendo.com/online/faqs.jsp

Can they fix Phantasy Star online so that it will work with America Online, etc.?
No. This is a programming issue that must be resolved and added to a game's dialing instructions before completion. Because Phantasy Star Online is a finished disc there is no way to change it.

haha;)

this scares me though...

I use a router for my broadband connection. Will the Nintendo GameCube work with it?
Maybe. This varies for each router. Please contact your router manufacturer for details.

:(
/me gets scared...

OP
Josep

Josep

eyerun4phun
haha, i got a linksys router, hope that doesn't make a DAMN difference or i'll be selling some stuff on e-bay soon...

hehe:happy:
/me slaps jaz for such happy thoughts;)

wait, there ya go, you newbie;) j/k

Can I play PSO Episode I & II for GameCube against gamers who are playing PSO ver.2 for Dreamcast or PSO for PC?
No. Each is a unique game; there is no cross-platform play. You can only play PSO Episode I & II for GameCube against other gamers playing PSO Episode I & II for GameCube.

Last edited:

(*_*)MARK

SEE YOU L8TER MASTERB8TER
So josep you say you know your pso stuff, by anychance have you heard the rumor/truth that PSO if played quite alot could shit-up your GC laser. This also happened to people with the DC version 1,2 especially the american version.

And im not saying this just to wind you up it happened to my brothers DC and to a git i kno who had a jap chipped GC and a DC version 1,2 and played for 500+ hours then it broke.

Oh and if you played the original or version 1,2 on DC to the max and now get bored of it, then you might find the GC version to be kinda different like the firing of the guns look manked and the extra levels are not that great.

Last edited:

(*_*)MARK

SEE YOU L8TER MASTERB8TER
Well all my friends loved the original but the game is crap because its exactly the same as the original with a few xtra bits which arent that great.

blizz

Jaz said:
blizz said:
roflol, yeah sure Jaz, didn't I bring your character back to life ten times :p

*lol* Don't try and look good in front of the board. ;)

don't even try it, there's me level 76, you level 6, with the hacked weapons you couldn't even use yet since you leveled up enough :p