What's new

I am leaving...

OP
Azimer

Azimer

Emulator Developer
ice, talk to me on IRC some time. I want to give you for TR64 what I am giving schibo.

BatBoy

Azi, you will be missed around here.

Good Luck with Real Life and thanks for taking the time to answere my stupid ass questions on the Apollo 1d source. Still never got the PI Transfer sorted.

All the best and hope to see you back soon.

Teamz

J'aime tes seins
this is sad news, good luck with everything and i think it's good u gave the source to two of the most talented guys on the scene

Stez02k

*~ Mr. Trance ~*
we'll miss ya m8, youve done some gr8 work on the n64 emulation scene, especially on your audio plugin. Btw what about version 0.5 of your audio? will it get finished?

Stez

nemulate

All round nice guy.
Cya Azi,

* If I forgot anyone, I probably don't know you, I don't like you, or you were a cause of all the problems. If neither is the case, then I apologize. *

lol I'll accept your apology for now. Hope you find what your looking for and good luck in whatever you do. When I managed to talk with you it struck me as to how genuine you were and I respect you for that. We're all gonna miss you!

*sniff*

pass the kleenex someone :(

Riven

Stez02k, if you read the message linked you'll see that he give the source code to schibo, then I guess he will not release a new version but schibo will do. (only a guess)

Natus

seeya Azimer ... cheers for all the work you've done in N64 emulation (those kickass audio plugins among other things), and best of luck with whatever you do :)

ra5555

N64 Newbie
Seeya Azimer , you're one of the best in emulation

I wish you luck for the rest of your life

seeyaz!

ra

OP
Azimer

Azimer

Emulator Developer
Most likely my comeback will come without notice and with new releases. Otherwise, consider the latter.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Well, nice to hear from you again, azimer. :)
We're eagery awaiting the new release and your return :happy:

OP
Azimer

Azimer

Emulator Developer
I never said I was coming back. lol. I said if I came back it would be unannounced.

FireBone

Emulation's Freak!
Hm...i know that i aren't allow to ask this but....
Can you release your Emulator? Or your beta, if you are leaving for ever....then please do something to have you in our memory!
Please release it or a beta alpha, pre alpha! Because we loved your soundplugin and we will love your emulator tooooooo!!!!!!
:apollo: :apollo: :apollo: :apollo: :apollo: :apollo: :apollo: :apollo: