What's new

Resident Evil 2????

OP
S

Scrivenus_X

oh.... that probably wouldn't work w/ an n64 rom...sigh..thanks anyway. just have to wait untile it's released for GC.

RTTLHeD

Give this a try .... :devil:

Jabo's Direct3D6 1.5
Buffer Display = Trans. Mem

Rom Settings= Self Rendered Textures
Primary Buffer Textures
Emulate Clear

Azimers Audio 0.40 Beta 2
Buffer Size = More
Enable Audio Fix
Stop Sound When Paused
Sync Gameplay to Audio

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
1st: get 1964 0.8 (? or some other version?).
2nd: resident evil doesn't work very well. You'll need rice's newest rsp and daedalus plugin to make it work. Although it won't work well anyway.

Dave Lister

Sir Smeg
I found Azimers Audio Plugin 0.40 beta 2 now, and it kinda works with Resident Evil 2. Everything runs just fine but the speech isn't played at all >_<
1964 just gets hundreds of opcode errors when trying to play Resident Evil 2 though.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Gosh, as i said! You must use rice's rsp for this game. Then you won't get all the opcode errors; they are still there, but there will be no messages.

I don't know if it works on 1964.

Dave Lister

Sir Smeg
Unfortunately I managed to write that post before I had tried it out with that rsp :)
It runs pretty much normal speed in 1964, but the voices isn't perfect, but it works and is playable :)
Project 64 is slow on playing it though.

supergamer

Banned
If you have a fast PC. Just use the newest version of pj64 and the newest plugin and RSP. If you have a computer with < 1 ghz use 1964 (newest version), newest plugin without RSP.

Dave Lister

Sir Smeg
Well, I'm playing it on a 1.8ghz Athlon with 512meg ram and the game runs at around 30fps in project64. It runs full speed in 1964 but there the speech doesn't work (and some of the cheats).